Daily Dopamine Dump

Yes it is. The advancement (as demonstrated by this hose) since I first encountered a small such printer in a science class around 2005 must be stunning. I am going to explore this a bit. This house tells me that the future of 3d is probably staggering.
Hose?

Big upright dorsal fin like that is probably a male. There's two types of KW, salmon eating and meat eating such as seals. Both male and female consume impressive amounts of food daily, think it's in the hundreds of lbs.
Decades ago we belonged to a scuba diving club in the Pacific Northwest. On a group outing in the San Juan islands, at the end of the day we decided to take a little tour in a 16' inflatable. Boat was packed, probably over it's limit, moms, kids , 20 year olds. We not far from the boat launch and the group leader is in control. Along comes a pod of KWs, can see them coming from a hundred yards off. Team leader says let's get in front of them. Everybody is screaming "No,, not a good idea". We end up in the middle of the pod, orcas to left, right and below.

Probably illegal then and now, but that was fun.

Big upright dorsal fin like that is probably a male. There's two types of KW, salmon eating and meat eating such as seals. Both male and female consume impressive amounts of food daily, think it's in the hundreds of lbs.
Decades ago we belonged to a scuba diving club in the Pacific Northwest. On a group outing in the San Juan islands, at the end of the day we decided to take a little tour in a 16' inflatable. Boat was packed, probably over it's limit, moms, kids , 20 year olds. We not far from the boat launch and the group leader is in control. Along comes a pod of KWs, can see them coming from a hundred yards off. Team leader says let's get in front of them. Everybody is screaming "No,, not a good idea". We end up in the middle of the pod, orcas to left, right and below.

Probably illegal then and now, but that was fun.
Free Willie!

Last edited:
b471489f3fcf89382ccd9b481c911a4f_width-600.jpeg

Back