Daily Dopamine Dump

__5bbea04736fd9cc5df52af4da1f958d3_width-600.jpeg

Further proof they neither know nor care what they don't know. They know they're special though.

So special. They want 8 hr days, 1.5 hrs paid lunch, weekends off, 30 days paid vacay and 100% matched 401K from day 1.
Nice if you can get it.

So special. They want 8 hr days, 1.5 hrs paid lunch, weekends off, 30 days paid vacay and 100% matched 401K from day 1.
Nice if you can get it.
at my place, they don't want to return from wfh...and a lot won't and are enabled...and those are the "grownups"...🙄
our students are actually pretty boss.

at my place, they don't want to return from wfh...and a lot won't and are enabled...and those are the "grownups"...🙄
our students are actually pretty boss.

It is a slow march. My clients (all fortune 100 Global) admin locations are trying to get 3 days a week. Plants have been back full-time since 2 weeks off. Leaderships are really starting to see the lost productivity WFH is causing. Human nature disallows 100% productivity across the spectrum. Just can't happen. Some people? Yes. Most people, no.

Expect to see the push for back to the office continue and the press to continue to undermine it.

Back