Daily Dopamine Dump

FqxxAykWAAIYT7c

I have been trying to share (post) a couple of videos I took on my iphone of a few of my coyote clan that must living somewhere on my property (for several months now). The howling sucks but just watching them play , I thought was awesome.

They are .mov files and each just under a minute.
Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to get them in here.
thanks

I have been trying to share (post) a couple of videos I took on my iphone of a few of my coyote clan that must living somewhere on my property (for several months now). The howling sucks but just watching them play , I thought was awesome.

thanks

convert your .mov file(s) to mp4 --- you could use this free utility to convert and download to your PC

MOV to MP4 Converter - FreeConvert.com (there are others look around & choose what suits you best)

I would store your converted file on your "desktop" for easier access

open the Forum reply box at the thread bottom and follow these steps

untitled.jpg

this should work for you --- good luck!! if it don't, wat the hey, we don't have high expectations from Steeler fans anyways :p 😘

convert your .mov file(s) to mp4 --- you could use this free utility to convert and download to your PC

MOV to MP4 Converter - FreeConvert.com (there are others look around & choose what suits you best)

I would store your converted file on your "desktop" for easier access

open the Forum reply box at the thread bottom and follow these steps

View attachment 15840

this should work for you --- good luck!! if it don't, wat the hey, we don't have high expectations from Steeler fans anyways :p 😘
Apparently yinz guys have high expectations of ex-Steelers though... all the way back to Vabrel and many since. :coffee:

BTW, thanks, I'll give it a try.

thanks
Suggestions? Shoot them! They're everywhere in Montana. Fuckers...

Back