Daily Dopamine Dump

bwe3jugc7sqa1.jpg

I thought you had 6 months to return the stolen property regardless of the year. Returning in the same year encourages theft in the first quarter to maximize the time you will have with said stolen property, a boat for example. Do you need a receipt for the return I wonder? Do you need to account for any depreciation of the stolen property? This is why a good accountant is so important!

I thought you had 6 months to return the stolen property regardless of the year. Returning in the same year encourages theft in the first quarter to maximize the time you will have with said stolen property, a boat for example. Do you need a receipt for the return I wonder? Do you need to account for any depreciation of the stolen property? This is why a good accountant is so important!

Yeah! We need to know the RULES for thieving! I would hate to steal a boat and then have the dishonor of screwing my tax returns over it. What would my friends think?

You have 72 hours to protest in writing a ticket. Fact.

Back