Dallas Cowboys at Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Bucs - Thursday night 8:20 (NBC)

One thing I've always wondered, and I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" but I am not certain why:

You can fake a punt, and convert on 3rd down. You can fake a field goal, and convert for a touchdown. Right? So can you fake a punt, and go for a field goal instead? The goal being to get some returners deep to reduce the amount of folks at the line and thus help reduce the chances it's blocked.

Too. Fucking. Easy.

How much did the week 4 line just move?

That was impressive.

Brady is sharp so far.
Not just sharp, he's been on fire tonight. Jesus fucking christ. The guy is 44, this is nuts. 1429 yards, 9 TDs, 7 Ints is every 44 year old QB in history put together; there are no QBs in NFL history who have started at 45. Yet Brady does not look like a guy who is going to have his last year this year.

Dallas just returned the favor. Nice.

Not just sharp, he's been on fire tonight. Jesus fucking christ. The guy is 44, this is nuts. 1429 yards, 9 TDs, 7 Ints is every 44 year old QB in history put together; there are no QBs in NFL history who have started at 45. Yet Brady does not look like a guy who is going to have his last year this year.
Brady is the man.

Not upset that the Bucs just lost a starting Corner.

Back