Dallas Cowboys at Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Bucs - Thursday night 8:20 (NBC)

The GOAT just being the GOAT. Awesome last drive!

Ugly game but its week one. Tampa picking up where it left off early last year with its secondary getting shellacked. Still great to get the W with 4 turnovers because the GOAT was the GOAT again.

It was but too bad Zuerlein had the yipes in the first half
I had said on another thread that placekicker is the second most important postion behind QB because it is a points position. Someone had debated me pretty strong on it. You can see tonight just how much it costs you when you leave points on the field. Lost by 2 and the kicker left 4 points.

That was a damn good game that was marred by a terrible non call at the end... So, NFL FOOTBALL IS BACK!
It was a sloppy game by both teams. Typical first week but it was a fantastic finish which is all you can ask for. Great opening game for the NFL.

Watched the highlights there on Gamepass. Tom did what he does, can't ever count him out. And he carried that team last night. Prescott was very impressive, maybe the Cowboys will be a good team this season. The Bucs defense looked bad and maybe Brady will have to carry the whole team this season. There could be a lot of these games, big offensive shootouts going down to the wire.

That was a damn good game that was marred by a terrible non call at the end... So, NFL FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Dallas made the game last night a lot closer than I thought it would be. The Bucs helped Dallas by committing more penalties than I could count. Ugly.
31-29 with a game winning FG w/ a few seconds to play isn't what anyone expected. Arians was happy to win but wasn't happy about the mistakes. He credited his STs for the win.
Throw in the Cowboys' Zuerlein missing a short FG and an extra point and it's obvious Dallas was within reach of winning.
Dak looked like an All-Pro - 42-58, 403 yds, 3 TDs, 1 int. He got the ball out very quickly and threw with authority. He outplayed TB12 last night. Dallas's running game was lacking.
Brady didn't look bad, in fact, Brady looked good 32-50, 379 yds, 4 TD, 2 ints. But as he and Arians alluded too, there's plenty to clean up. Bucs D was mediocre.

When you turn the ball over 4 times, you shouldn't win. Yes one of the int's was a hail Mary in the EZ but 3 others were meaningful.

When you turn the ball over 4 times, you shouldn't win. Yes one of the int's was a hail Mary in the EZ but 3 others were meaningful.
I posted this on the Random News thread in response to Chevs post there but it bears re-posting here. TB not only lost the TO battle 4:1, they were also penalized over 100 yards and lost big time on ToP as well. Only 3 teams in the past have ever done it. Tampa is now the 4th.

View: https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora/status/1436181768105779200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1436181768105779200%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Back