DarrylStingley strike 2 - 1 month suspension

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
as I said in this thread that I closed IF the behavior continued there would be suspensions and they would be lengthy.

DarrylStingley has been suspended for 1 month for violating not one but several of the rules of the forum - Namecalling and Other Incendiary Argument Escalation rule, Threads started to explicity bash other members rule, The 'Acting The Fool' Rule, Trolling/Baiting/Flaming rule and Locked Threads rule.

as many of you are aware there is No Appeals Process for Suspensions, and Bannings the decision is made and final.

examples of what not to do on a message board

this did not receive a strike/suspension, maybe it should have looking back and seeing the direction the thread and board took but I mistakenly thought we were dealing with two adults, I apologize to the board for I could not have been more incorrect

Hey Paranoid Patriot, it's not all about you. In fact, none of it is about you.

You've offended me greatly and I'm still here. If you were the only person here, I would not be.

this type of post does nothing for the Board and will not be tolerated in the future

then when the thread is closed and a warning is given to all that any continuation of this behavior will result in suspensions you once again feel as if you are above the rules.

this leads us to this new thread

First, sorry for my part in the thread on Clare, RG and others being missed getting derailed. That was not my intention

Second, PP accused me in the locked thread of being a liar when I said that I reached out to him about burying the hatchet. I can be accused of lots of stuff but one of them is not being a liar.

Sixth, I hope the mods are OK with this thread as I really am not trying to stir things up. I'm looking to apologize for f'ing up a thread, correct the record and take a public shot at putting BS behind us.
we are not OK with this, if we wanted the flame war to continue I would not have locked the thread. The thread was locked yet for the second time you have directly disobeyed the rules and created a thread to keep the issue alive, this behavior will not be tolerated

DarrylStingley you have continuously pushed the limits of the rules of this board and it will no longer be allowed.

Back