Dear Refs: Go **** Yourselves

I would not say the Lions got "screwed." That was a very close call and it happens in real time.

Though holding probably should have been called on the Packers on the hail mary play.

I'm not keeping quiet on this . You can keep crying like babies. Man up & admit refs didn't cost them the game. You had valid class on the pats denver game . You don't on this game . Lions defense did on a poorly played hail Mary. They didn't have a jumper in front of Rodgers . Didn't box anyone out in the endzone .

Well nobody likes bad calls, everyone(Fans of all teams) has to stop the kneejerk crying after every close game. It really sucks and takes away from the sport.

If you played a game where you left yourself in position to lose on a Hail Mary as time expired, you have no recourse when a bad call gets you. The refs aren't perfect-and I have news for you. If you tried to do the refs job, you would be worse than the refs who do the job now. Everyone crying about how bad the refs are-you would be worse.

It's become the convenient cry of losers after every game and it is a bunch of bullshit. Stop being a bunch of bitches.

Well nobody likes bad calls, everyone(Fans of all teams) has to stop the kneejerk crying after every close game. It really sucks and takes away from the sport.

If you played a game where you left yourself in position to lose on a Hail Mary as time expired, you have no recourse when a bad call gets you. The refs aren't perfect-and I have news for you. If you tried to do the refs job, you would be worse than the refs who do the job now. Everyone crying about how bad the refs are-you would be worse.

It's become the convenient cry of losers after every game and it is a bunch of bullshit. Stop being a bunch of bitches.

Sportsmanship is dead. No matter what team sports. The excuses coming out on why they didn't lose but got screwed. No one just wants to admit they lost. congratulation them on a good win.

Sportsmanship is dead. No matter what team sports. The excuses coming out on why they didn't lose but got screwed. No one just wants to admit they lost. congratulation them on a good win.

We heard you the 1st 50 times you posted this. I'm not sure why you feel everyone has to be a gracious as you, and I'm not sure I want to know. Most of us don't go around congratulating any fan on their team's victory. I always found that a bit strange since they had no role in it at all. But to each his own.

Discussions about officiating have existed ever since officials became a necessary evil in sports. It's part of competitive sports. As long as there are game officials, there will be controversy.

BTW, I'm still pissed that the Pats got screwed in '76. :thwak:

This is why I've gotten to the point where professional sports are almost unwatchable...the whiny fan bullshit that accompanies it. The overwhelming majority of teams in every sport just flat-out suck. That being said, we all grew up with dynasties in every sport, some we rooted for some we rooted against. I'm sorry you're a Detroit Lions fan. I'm sorry you're a Cleveland Browns fan. I'm sorry you're a Minnesota Timberwolves or Chicago Cubs fan. Just because your team blows doesn't mean that my team has to blow as well to make you feel better.

I'm not keeping quiet on this . You can keep crying like babies. Man up & admit refs didn't cost them the game. You had valid class on the pats denver game . You don't on this game . Lions defense did on a poorly played hail Mary. They didn't have a jumper in front of Rodgers . Didn't box anyone out in the endzone .

True they defended poorly.

But the refs gave extra chances of that happening with poor calls.

I'm an assistant coach for my sons Pee Wee hockey team. As soon as the kids think about complaining about the ref or the other team , we squash it. We simply tell them to play harder, to give everything they have and not worry about that other stuff they can't control.

We tell them that they control the outcome, nobody else. Whining is simply not acceptable.

The ref makes a bad penalty call, we need to kill it. If we don't, that's on us - nobody else.

As long as I'm involved, these kids aren't going to be another group of whining bitches:coffee:

Rant over/

We heard you the 1st 50 times you posted this. I'm not sure why you feel everyone has to be a gracious as you, and I'm not sure I want to know. Most of us don't go around congratulating any fan on their team's victory. I always found that a bit strange since they had no role in it at all. But to each his own. Discussions about officiating have existed ever since officials became a necessary evil in sports. It's part of competitive sports. As long as there are game officials, there will be controversy. BTW, I'm still pissed that the Pats got screwed in '76. :thwak:
It's just who I am. My dad taught me at a earlier age. 3 things 1 excuses are like a$$holes everyone has them. They all stink. 2 IF you can get out of bed. You can go to work/school. 3 there 2 people who don't mess with cops & bartenders . Cause there both make you wait

We heard you the 1st 50 times you posted this. I'm not sure why you feel everyone has to be a gracious as you, and I'm not sure I want to know. Most of us don't go around congratulating any fan on their team's victory. I always found that a bit strange since they had no role in it at all. But to each his own.

Discussions about officiating have existed ever since officials became a necessary evil in sports. It's part of competitive sports. As long as there are game officials, there will be controversy.

BTW, I'm still pissed that the Pats got screwed in '76. :thwak:

THIS^^^^ 1000 Times

It's just who I am. My dad taught me at a earlier age. 3 things 1 excuses are like a$$holes everyone has them. They all stink. 2 IF you can get out of bed. You can go to work/school. 3 there 2 people who don't mess with cops & bartenders . Cause there both make you wait

Your dad was a very profound man. The only thing my dad ever taught me was to not piss off my mother.

Its time to quit crying about the refs, its really getting old.
If the refs screw up calls, people will talk about it. I didn't really care who won the game last night.

:shrug_n:

Not true. I think fans will be fans now and forever and will always make excuses. Doesn't mean sportsmanship is dead. I don't think the Patriots players are poor sports when they lose

Back