Debate this !

PUNT RETURNS?

Shirley, you can be sarious

I added that because Troy Brown was not only in the top 5 in receptions & Yds recieving...he was #1 in punt returns giving that high school QB the best field position in the NFL...making Brady's job even that much easier...

And to think they gave Brady the MVP for throwing the ball aprox. 80 yds...the other 60 was after the catch..!!! ... but no...D22 is rediculous whgen he says the media washes tom Brady's balls

Amazing how brown became a top 10 receiver for that one year when brady took over as QB. Wonder why he was not before 2001???

Brown was his #1 WR and go to guy...Brady is so predictable...Welker is now the go to guy...the fast quich slot WR that is never covered & running free...

Brown was his #1 WR and go to guy...Brady is so predictable...Welker is now the go to guy...the fast quich slot WR that is never covered & running free...

You mean a Qb would throw to a wideout who is his number 1? My god thats so odd, no Qb does that. I wonder why other teams didnt want welker or how in the world moss was able to catch a record number of td's or why caudwell had his best season with brady. Do you ever think about what you post before you post it? Yes see teh pats are so smart and the rest of the league is so stupid, they have a Qb that defenses do not play right and wideouts that nobody cover.

You mean a Qb would throw to a wideout who is his number 1? My god thats so odd, no Qb does that. I wonder why other teams didnt want welker or how in the world moss was able to catch a record number of td's or why caudwell had his best season with brady. Do you ever think about what you post before you post it? Yes see teh pats are so smart and the rest of the league is so stupid, they have a Qb that defenses do not play right and wideouts that nobody cover.

what the fvck does any of this bullshit have to do with the conversation...we are talking about as you all claim "Brady didn't have great WR's" like Harrison & Wayne & Duper & Clayton...the fact is the QB's great downfield accurate arms made them names in the NFL...the further the pass its on th QB & his ability ...he better have a strong & accurate arm downfield & Tom Fvcking Brady as I have undoubr\tably proved with "FACTS" does not have that great NFL QB ability...so don't blame his WR's or disgrace their talent

Im telling you the Patriot WR's didn't have a QB that could get the ball to them downfield, And Moss had to fight for his receptions waiting for the ball to arrive...so don't even give me your 2007 crap...

what the fvck does any of this bullshit have to do with the conversation...we are talking about as you all claim "Brady didn't have great WR's" like Harrison & Wayne & Duper & Clayton...the fact is the QB's great downfield accurate arms made them names in the NFL...the further the pass its on th QB & his ability ...he better have a strong & accurate arm downfield & Tom Fvcking Brady as I have undoubr\tably proved with "FACTS" does not have that great NFL QB ability...so don't blame his WR's or disgrace their talent

Im telling you the Patriot WR's didn't have a QB that could get the ball to them downfield, And Moss had to fight for his receptions waiting for the ball to arrive...so don't even give me your 2007 crap...

He didnt have great wideouts, until 2007 at which point he set 8 records in passing. I looked at the record setting TD to moss, it didnt look like moss was fighting for anything. Oh and in 2004, brady was 7-16 in passes over 40 yards in the air his deep threat was the great Bethel Johnson, by the way manning was 0-2 in those passes that year, so yeah brady can throw down the field, but you have to have the threats to do it, when he got those, he did things that no Qb will ever do again. You need to go over and read my post on the d22 thread that I posted, it might help you learn something.

I thought this was a converrsation about QB's and their talent & ability? Not team victories & accomplishments

Lee, in your time, you've posted some dumb shit. But this may be the most mind-numbingly retarded thing I've ever seen on the Internet. Anywhere.

He didnt have great wideouts, until 2007 at which point he set 8 records in passing. I looked at the record setting TD to moss, it didnt look like moss was fighting for anything. Oh and in 2004, brady was 7-16 in passes over 40 yards in the air his deep threat was the great Bethel Johnson, by the way manning was 0-2 in those passes that year, so yeah brady can throw down the field, but you have to have the threats to do it, when he got those, he did things that no Qb will ever do again. You need to go over and read my post on the d22 thread that I posted, it might help you learn something.

your in make believe land midgar...your nothing but a glossy eyed wet pantied groupie chick, you completely disregard & ignore the "FACT" Tom Brady is ranked 18th among active QB's at the bottom of the NFL in average yds per completion

seriously...enough of your god damn bullshit...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_yds_per_cmp_active.htm

Lee, in your time, you've posted some dumb shit. But this may be the most mind-numbingly retarded thing I've ever seen on the Internet. Anywhere.

how is it retarded to say team accomplishments & victories have nothing to do with the individual talent of an athlete...I don't exactly how fvcking stupid you Pay fans can be...but there are 53 men on a roster & 22 on the field at all times and up to 28 coaches calling the p[lays & making the decisions

so no Tom Fvcking Brady did "NOT" win 3 Superbowls..and that is the "ONLY" part of his career worth bragging about...other than the fact Randy Moss was mainly responsible for finally putting Brady in the Passing record books...the same exact way he did for Dante Culpepper & Chad Peddibgton...thats a fact !!! Tom Brady benifit from Adam Venieeir & Moss's talent...6 seasons he did nothing

how is it retarded to say team accomplishments & victories have nothing to do with the individual talent of an athlete...I don't exactly how fvcking stupid you Pay fans can be...but there are 53 men on a roster & 22 on the field at all times and up to 28 coaches calling the p[lays & making the decisions

so no Tom Fvcking Brady did "NOT" win 3 Superbowls..and that is the "ONLY" part of his career worth bragging about...other than the fact Randy Moss was mainly responsible for finally putting Brady in the Passing record books...the same exact way he did for Dante Culpepper & Chad Peddibgton...thats a fact !!! Tom Brady benifit from Adam Venieeir & Moss's talent...6 seasons he did nothing

So you're saying it was the coach and the kickers fault that Dan threw all those interceptions when it was the playoffs?

Question.. who is the better coach in your opinion, Schula* or BB?

Who are better WRs, Duper and Clayton or Troy Brown and David Patten?

2,150 and 1,918 yards on the ground isn't enough to help a QB to win a SB? (dans rookie and record breaking seasons, Pats won a SB with 1,793 rushing yards in Brady's rookie season)

Its 100% the fault of the 55 players named to the pro-bowl that played with Dan and the #1, 6 and 4 ranked scoring defenses fault that he failed in the playoffs? He gets 0 blame?

A team that's coming off a 5-11 season and off to a 0-2 start is a better team than one coming off a Superbowl?

So you're saying it was the coach and the kickers fault that Dan threw all those interceptions when it was the playoffs?

1- Question.. who is the better coach in your opinion, Schula* or BB?

2- Who are better WRs, Duper and Clayton or Troy Brown and David Patten?

3- 2,150 and 1,918 yards on the ground isn't enough to help a QB to win a SB? (dans rookie and record breaking seasons, Pats won a SB with 1,793 rushing yards in Brady's rookie season)

4- Its 100% the fault of the 55 players named to the pro-bowl that played with Dan and the #1, 6 and 4 ranked scoring defenses fault that he failed in the playoffs? He gets 0 blame?

5- A team that's coming off a 5-11 season and off to a 0-2 start is a better team than one coming off a Superbowl?

1- Shula because his 350 Wins and as multiple Championships SB and his respect...BB* is also a great coach & 1 of my favorites despite the fact he felt a need to cheat to win for 7 years

2- Troy Brown & Branch are undoubtably just as good as Both Duper & Clayton ... and so was Branch...as far as Givins & Patten and #2 WR's they were as good as any teams #2's

3- it doesn't matter the yds...its the RB threat that puts 8 men in the box to help the pass game ...that never happened in Miami's offense...they were defending the pass

4- Not once i said Marino is not to blame...I have admitted many times he played poorly in some playoff games but the defenses beat him...and they come after Marino's pass game like no other QB in history...thats a fact...

5- I have no idea what your point is...but every season its a new team with new key players 7 coaches etc...

Tom did not win any superbowls and marino had no stats. Got it.

1- Shula because his 350 Wins and as multiple Championships SB and his respect...BB* is also a great coach & 1 of my favorites despite the fact he felt a need to cheat to win for 7 years

2- Troy Brown & Branch are undoubtably just as good as Both Duper & Clayton ... and so was Branch...as far as Givins & Patten and #2 WR's they were as good as any teams #2's

3- it doesn't matter the yds...its the RB threat that puts 8 men in the box to help the pass game ...that never happened in Miami's offense...they were defending the pass

4- Not once i said Marino is not to blame...I have admitted many times he played poorly in some playoff games but the defenses beat him...and they come after Marino's pass game like no other QB in history...thats a fact...

5- I have no idea what your point is...but every season its a new team with new key players 7 coaches etc...

Troy Brown is as good of a receiver as duper and clayton. You get more stupid as the days go along. So teh defense beat marino but brady didnt beat the defense he played? You think teams are putting 8 in the box against brady??? God I wish they would. Their entire gameplan is to stop the passing attack of the pats, ask the giants, oh who didnt stop brady, brady just choked. God you are a hypocrite.

Troy Brown is as good of a receiver as duper and clayton. You get more stupid as the days go along. .

1- Troy brown is every bit as good as Duper & Clayton...The Mark bros. played twice as many games as Troy Brown, double the GS, receptions & Tds and please try and tell me how Troy Brown is laughable as you say compared to Dupe & Clayt

70 GS - 557 rec - 6,366 yds - 11.4 ypr - 31 tds - Troy Brown
136 GS - 511 rec - 8,868 yds - 17.4 ypr - 59 td - Mark Duper
142 GS - 582 rec - 8,974 yds - 15.4 ypr - 84 tds - Mark Clayton

Single season Reception Leaders
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rec_single_season.htm

46th - 101 rec - 2001 Troy brown
69th - 97 rec - 2002 Troy Brown
174th - 86 rec - 1988 - Mark Clayton
216th - 83 rec - 2000 - Troy Brown

single season Recieving Yard Leaders
29th - 1,493 - 2007 - Moss
65th - 1,384 - 1984 - Clayton

and this WR debate proves my other point about Brady sucking downfield...and if Tri\oy Brown had a great passing QB he would have a 15+ YPR average and more TD opportunities with marino's arm

and this WR debate proves my other point about Brady sucking downfield...and if Tri\oy Brown had a great passing QB he would have a 15+ YPR average and more TD opportunities with marino's arm

And zero rings ROFL

Why don't we ask him who he would rather play with ;)

If troy Brown had a great passing Qb....yeah he just has a Qb who set 8 records, is a hall of famer and lit up every team he played in 2007. Yeah obviously brady was holding 5'8 brown back from being randy moss. You cannot say in one post that brown was not good because of brady and then say duper and clayton were not as good because they were just not as good. Clayton and duper were not the reason marino screwed the pooch in the playoffs, that was him. Brown got over 100 catches in one season in his career, guess which season that was?

If troy Brown had a great passing Qb....yeah he just has a Qb who set 8 records, is a hall of famer and lit up every team he played in 2007. Yeah obviously brady was holding 5'8 brown back from being randy moss. You cannot say in one post that brown was not good because of brady and then say duper and clayton were not as good because they were just not as good. Clayton and duper were not the reason marino screwed the pooch in the playoffs, that was him. Brown got over 100 catches in one season in his career, guess which season that was?

My point is...absolutely No one would ever be talking about Duper or Clayton id Tom Brady was their QB...thats a fact !!!

My point is...absolutely No one would ever be talking about Duper or Clayton id Tom Brady was their QB...thats a fact !!!

Yeah they would because they would have 3 rings.

Back