Debate this !

1- So let me see if I got this straight..

2- The reason Tom Brady didn't get any passing records in his first six seasons is because he didn't have a good enough team. If he had Moss sooner he would have broke Marinos records before Manning did instead of breaking Mannings record and probably won a SB in 2002 to go along with the others.

3- The QB is just as important as the rest of the team, no more or less important.

4- The Dolphins were too stupid to take advantage of knowing exactly how the other team was going to defend them.

Joe Montana was only good because he had great running backs.

Marino won more games than any other QB in history by playing at a high level, and in the playoffs he became pedestrian.

1- you mean let me now put words in your mouth D22 and spin this as much as I can...

2- all jibberish nonsense....

3- I didn't say that & of course the QB is the most important & difficult position on the field, but that doesn't mean he is responsible for any wins or losses in a team sport...here is a great example & How do explain the Brady getting credit for this post season win

2005 - Divisional @ SDG W 24-21 - 57.6 qb rating - 27-51-280 yds - 3 Int - 2 td

When Tommy Terrific as you claim Mr clutch in post season has such a pathetic performance & lost the game throwing an INT last minutes...only for Troy Brown on 2nd effort knocks ball out from behind & recovers and FG kicker comes in and wins game...Please lets keep giving the QB credit for that post season victory

4- No they weren't too stupid to figure anything out...for starters the Dolphins didn't steal every opponants signals with illegal equipment on the sidelines accessible to coaches...and mainly the Dolphins OL got beat and the defensive coverages were solid...thats why the Dolphins...not Marino Lost 10 gms in the postseason...we don't use excuses like Brady & you Pat Fans...we state the facts...we simply got beat by a better team on that day

Started, Lee. Started.

192 Games Played. 70 Games Started. Enough already. Clayton and Duper were Pro Bowlers and Starters on the best offense in football. Troy Brown can only be considered a top WR in the league from 2000-2002.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrowTr00.htm

:coffee:

what the fvck does that have to do with his 10.7 average during 2001 - 2006 with Brady throwing to him...with Brady throwing to him its even lower than his career average...proving yet again Tom Brady is a "Dink & Dunker'...

But Brown has great hands & speed & runs great routes...and is a class act...1 of my favorite all time Patriots...and he is without question as good as Duper & Clayon...and good have easily taken either their positions and accomplished the same

what the fvck does that have to do with his 10.7 average during 2001 - 2006 with Brady throwing to him...with Brady throwing to him its even lower than his career average...proving yet again Tom Brady is a "Dink & Dunker'...
Nothing. Don't change the argument.

But Brown has great hands & speed & runs great routes...and is a class act...1 of my favorite all time Patriots...and he is without question as good as Duper & Clayon...and good have easily taken either their positions and accomplished the same

Troy Brown is one of my favorites as well, but to say he's as good as Clayton and Duper is an insult to the Marks Brothers.

The reason pats fans like brown is not because he was an all world recevier, its because he was willing to do anything for the team, to say brown made brady is about as stupid as it gets, but as far as a receiver, no he was not on the level of duper and clayton.

When Tommy Terrific as you claim Mr clutch in post season has such a pathetic performance & lost the game throwing an INT last minutes...only for Troy Brown on 2nd effort knocks ball out from behind & recovers and FG kicker comes in and wins game...Please lets keep giving the QB credit for that post season victory

Dan would have already been benched for Damon Huard, so he wouldn't have put his team in a position for someone to knock a ball out.. he couldn't even get a kicker in range to win it... because three points wouldn't cover his three interceptions and two fumbles. As a Dan Marino fan, you should know better than to ever talk playoffs, you should stick to those regular season stats and whining about how the bad team and coaches are why he pooped himself when the games mattered most.. and the fact that he had to play against defenses. :rolleyes:

BTW, Brady started quite a few games, that should count for quite a bit in your eyes since that's the most crucial stat you look at when evaluating a players performance. GS.

what you have is a "Dink & Dunker"...notice Brown Played 70 less games & Had just as many reception but 2,500 less yards with a 11.4 YPC average to Marino throwing the ball downfield like the big boy NFL QB's to the Mark Bros averaging 15.4 & 17.4 YPC

more concrete undisputable proof Brady is a fraud & a "Dink & Dunker'

Take away Brady's heart and brain and what do you have.. Dan Marino..

:0

Back