Defending Superbowl champions?????????

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
1-2 and the 1 was against a pretty weak Titans team.

Is their defense that dependent on one player?

No rest for the wicked as they host the Superchargers next Sunday.
Then what appears to be "easy" weeks against the Lions and Browns then TEH GUNSLINGAH!!!!!!!! comes to the City of Trois Rivers

It boils down to players not making plays; chicago jeff reed misses 2 very make able fg's we lose by 3. Cincy this wr(Sweed) who by the way makes Chad Jackson look like a stud drops a wide open touchdown thrown in his chest and then Reed misses a 52 yard fg. Its all about players executing and some are not right now unfortunately

Might be true, but the Bungels? Man, losing to the Jests is a good hit to the old dignity, but the Bungels?! lol

If your counting on a kicker making 52 yard field goals I think there are more pressing issues.

If your counting on a kicker making 52 yard field goals I think there are more pressing issues.

no; but unfortunately the td pass that was dropped could have been caught by 75% of the posters here; it was dropped right in to him; when he dropped to the ground it bounced off of his chest to the ground; pathetic...

It boils down to players not making plays; chicago jeff reed misses 2 very make able fg's we lose by 3. Cincy this wr(Sweed) who by the way makes Chad Jackson look like a stud drops a wide open touchdown thrown in his chest and then Reed misses a 52 yard fg. Its all about players executing and some are not right now unfortunately

Cinci walked all over that D on the last drive..... it was like watching an episode of the twilight zone.

Mind you, a really good episode (no offense to you LVent, lots of offense to SF87).

Cinci walked all over that D on the last drive..... it was like watching an episode of the twilight zone.

And it shouldnt have mattered; the defense cant/shouldnt have to carry this team week in and week out. The offensive players need to quit leaving these damn points on the field.

And it shouldnt have mattered; the defense cant/shouldnt have to carry this team week in and week out. The offensive players need to quit leaving these damn points on the field.

Not saying they should have to. Just saying it was weird to watch. Kind of like watching Brady miss wide open receivers by 5 yards.

Both problems that will be corrected, but damn weird to see.

Pitts lack of an O-line and running game are very pressing...what will they do?

where oh where is cut-block Ward?

I thought Ben could work his mojo but I guess he didn't

Ben is getting hit week after week. your Running game sucks. all the defense have to do is cover your two best WR they shut down your offense. You no one good behind wards and Holmes.

alls I want to know is, is my boi Ryan Clark playing tentative now that he can't launch helmet-first now inta other peep's heads and actually has to --- you know --- maybe form tackle 'em?

hmmmmmm???

Pitts lack of an O-line and running game are very pressing...what will they do?

where or where is cut-block Ward?

I thought Ben could work his mojo but I guess he didn't

Running game was good yesterday, parker had close to 100; ward had some 80 odd yards, we had another rookie step up for 7/100ish performance too. He took over fulltime after that td drop by sweed.

Cincy did it right, ben had 3 seconds after they took the lead

Ben is getting hit week after week. your Running game sucks. all the defense have to do is cover your two best WR they shut down your offense. You no one good behind wards and Holmes.

Mike Wallace; he will be like Nate Washington last year; he seems to have better hands, 5 of his 7 catches were for first down

alls I want to know is, is my boi Ryan Clark playing tentative now that he can't launch helmet-first now inta other peep's heads and actually has to --- you know --- maybe form tackle 'em?

hmmmmmm???

he is still banging heads he took out a clumsy olinemen and the runningback at the same time one play...because he is that damn good

he is still banging heads he took out a clumsy olinemen and the runningback at the same time one play...because he is that damn good
The Karma Gods of The Broken Neck will be visiting ol' Clarkie sooner rather than lateah I betcha :Lecture:

Back