Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me. I prefer to embrace the hate.

I love to tell the haters:   All I know is those Lombardi trophies are staying in Foxboro.
Followed by:   My motto is, Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

:devil:

If I ain't first I'm last.

#RickyBobby

Yeah, you guys are right.

Not following that path shows both class and restraint, things that are lost on a vast majority of NFL fan bases.

Yeah, you guys are right.

Not following that path shows both class and restraint, things that are lost on a vast majority of NFL fan bases.

Not me, I'm vindictive :donkeys:

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...4418?linksrc=story_article_left_head_18214418

BB's wrath cuts a wide swath :coffee:

79759511bb4d735404193526668f917181b07ccdbd2a6c525a2e9c78408169c0.jpg

If Boomer's theory regarding the genesis of "Deflategate" is correct, I can understand both Harbaugh's and Grigson's motivations, however petty and childish. Pagano's involvement however is unfathomable. What was going thru his mind while this thing unfolded?

Again if true:

He had to ensure that his team's football's were inflated to the highest legal PSI. He spent time worrying about frigging footballs and revenge plots rather than what he should have been concerned with and it showed up on the scoreboard.

I can't imagine for the life of me a coach and GM of an NFL football team wasting their team's invaluable preparation time for a championship game on a petty gotcha plot because the coach of another team had his pride hurt.

Pagano has already distanced himself from the thing pushing it towards the GM. He obviously wants nothing to do with this but he's ass deep. I can't imagine how he felt getting pulled into this foolishness.

Some of the things mentioned here are beyond dispute.

1. There was a plan by the Colts to go after a Pat's ball if the opportunity arose. This was thought out and pre-planned without question. The ridiculous story about D'Quell's noticing the ball's PSI being low was a complete fabrication leaked to lend credence to this amateur hour effort after the fact which shows just how poorly thought out this farce really was.

2. Grigson orchestrated it, of that there is no doubt.

3. As such we can assume that he took steps to ensure that the Colts' footballs would pass scrutiny which helps answer one of the questions that often comes up in this mess.

4. Grigson did a dis-service to his coach, his team, D'Quell personally, his team's fans, the league and himself.

Tim Hasslebeck is now making the rounds espousing the story as told to him by his brother Matt, a back-up QB for the Colts, that several of the balls that the Colts have intercepted from Brady the last few years were found to be under-inflated which is what prompted this thing. What an utter load of BS. This story is so far beyond ridicule I feel for Matt Hasslebeck who for some unknown reason is allowing his name to be used in this way simply to give his idiot brother something to say that someone may actually listen too.

Are we actually expected to believe that a couple of balls picked off were so deflated that the Colt's equipment guy, and only their equipment guy, noticed? No officials noticed, no other player noticed, the ball boys in Indy, no one? Just the equipment guy? He grabbed the ball to pack away as a souvenir and said oh wow this feels a pound under regulation PSI. Are you shitting me? Um yes you are. We're also supposed to believe that the equipment guy then brought this issue to Pagano who brought it to Grigson. The same Pagano who feigned near ignorance of the situation? And we're supposed to believe that this was common knowledge in the Colt's locker room to the point where Matt Hasslebeck was on of of it? How old is Hasslebeck anyway, three?

If I were Pagano I'd be bullshit.

If I were Jackson I'd be pissed enough to punch a pizza delivery guy.

If I were Matt Hasslebeck I'd be embarrassed that I allowed my name to be used this way out of loyalty to my idiot brother who doesn't seem to mind being used to further a patently false and blatantly contrived ass covering tale of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back