Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some of the formations we used and the chances we took. After beating the crap out of Indy. Someone is saying our balls weren't big enough? :blink:

The reporter has got to be trolling. He can't be serious.

Accusations of cheating are a sign of respect.

Fans of opposing teams (and the writers/broadcasters that pander to those fans) don't like to admit that their team's players and coaches are inferior, so they level the cheating charge, and then all is right in their world and they can go on with their insignificant lives without feeling like a loser, because of the emotional investment they have in their team.

The louder and more vehement the claims of cheating, the more you know the anguish they feel at seeing how far short their team falls from being a talented, professionally-run football organization.

Bring on the accusations, I say. Every one of them is affirmation of the Patriot way.

I just want to know who it was that tipped them off. That's the first person I'd be looking at.

What I don't get is that it is ultimately the ref's responsibility to manage the damn game balls.

So wtf is Krapitz talking about the penalty could lead to a loss of draft picks for the Pats?

Stupid allegations are stupid.

What I don't get is that it is ultimately the ref's responsibility to manage the damn game balls.

So wtf is Krapitz talking about the penalty could lead to a loss of draft picks for the Pats?

Matt Chattam's twitter feed is great this morning in regards to this. #whyarestupidpeople stupid?

because haters gonna hate

and the writer is a giant turd

Reports saying the league is investigating if the footballs were deflated by the Patriots. Bob Kravitz reported this on twitter. If true it would result in lost draft picks...

Here we go again, cheating allegations etc.

Yeah, Bob Kravitz. He's not biased

:terrible:

Nothing to see here

Ummm hello? The Pats paid off the refs! I mean, it's a no brainer!
(somewhere those Assclown Asylum trolls are JIMPING):dbanana:

NFL Network tweeting out a picture of the perpetrator on the Patriots' sideline.

Deflated_Balls.png

The bigger story is that some NE fans are wary to give the team the benefit of the doubt (not necessarily here). Most deny BB/NE deserved Goodell's punishment in '07, but those tiny seeds have taken root. That's a shame.

I'm celebrating NE's victory. Nobody's gonna rain on NE's parade, IMO.

Yeah, Bob Kravitz. He's not biased

:terrible:

Nothing to see here

Kravitz was just the first to report it, others have reported it, using their own NFL sources. Including NFL.com. Kravitz is not the source, only the messenger.

Here's the thing, folks, right now it's just a report. The NFL is investigating it. It was initiated by the NFL.

Y'all can poo poo it all you want, but if the NFL finds the Pats guilty, they will be punished. As they should.

As they deserved to be punished for Spygate.

Y'all can play the "errrybody hate us" card all you want, but if they're guilty, they're guilty.

This is beyond annoying. The only deflated balls around here are on the Colts. Every sports site I've looked at this morning to read about the game has included an article about this lunacy right along with write ups of the actual game. Sorry to say, rumor and innuendo get the same air time as actual facts these days and IMO there is only one jackass to blame for planting this rank seed.

Kravitz was just the first to report it, others have reported it, using their own NFL sources.

Here's the thing, folks, right now it's just a report. The NFL is investigating it. It was initiated by the NFL.

Y'all can poo poo it all you want, but if the NFL finds the Pats guilty, they will be punished. As they should.

Y'all can play the "errrybody hate us" card all you want, but if they're guilty, they're guilty.

Please speak to the fact that balls are under the care of the OFFICIALS not the teams and how they could have possibly done it. You can't prove who did it if it happened at all since the officials are the caretakers.

ROFL, Sandi.

This really has me thinking. If there were some deflated balls, two things I'm questioning. The first one, maybe someone with a scientific background could answer for me.

1. It was very windy, very rainy last night. Does barometric pressure come into play here at all?

2. This was pre-planned by someone. It is not a coincidence. Someone planned that if it looked like the Patriots were going to take this game, there was going to be foul play involved. 2007, right after the AFCCG is when the whole camera thing was brought forth. Two weeks of defending ourselves, and a lifetime of listening to cheating. We're right back there.

I get haters gonna hate, but this was premeditated, and not by the Patriots.

Please speak to the fact that balls are under the care of the OFFICIALS not the teams and how they could have possibly done it. You can't prove who did it if it happened at all since the officials are the caretakers.

Please speak to the fact that the NFL is investigating it, per various reports, so why would the NFL investigate it if it wasn't possible?

My understanding is that the officials turn the balls over to the ball attendants once they've checked the gauge. So anything could happen between the time the balls are inspected and the time they're turned over, I suppose.

Kravitz was just the first to report it, others have reported it, using their own NFL sources. Including NFL.com. Kravitz is not the source, only the messenger.

Nothing to see here, the refs administer the game balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back