Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is just guessing.

The announcers were just guessing it was a kicking ball being switched out. Reports are now that it was removed because it was deflated. That's what this whole thing is about, isn't it? Or are you saying the announcers were right :huh:

The announcers were just guessing it was a kicking ball being switched out. Reports are now that it was removed because it was deflated. That's what this whole thing is about, isn't it? Or are you saying the announcers were right :huh:

Right Simms was guessing since they didn't know. But I just don't give a salty ball anymore.:)

GLENDALE BABEEEwoohoo

Even if it happened (not saying it did), it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game.

This is beyond annoying. The only deflated balls around here are on the Colts. Every sports site I've looked at this morning to read about the game has included an article about this lunacy right along with write ups of the actual game. Sorry to say, rumor and innuendo get the same air time as actual facts these days and IMO there is only one jackass to blame for planting this rank seed.

Why did you post that photo OBF.:Eason: Are you trying to deflate my balls?

So wait a minute, are you saying that the refs actually were doing their job, and the suspect ball never made it on to the field?

I thought it had already been established that the Patriots are cheating cheaters who cheat, and the only thing left for debate was whether they would lose draft picks, or whether BB would be suspended.

:huh:

The ball boy must have been well coached. Think about it...a single ball out of 12 was taken out of play. He's genius for ensuring that the ball was the only one used. I'm thinking he must have used invisible ink in order to mark it.

Oh, it should also be noted that the Pats scored 28 points after it was taken out of play. :shrug:

I'm still wondering if barometric pressure or other weather conditions can affect the ball. Anybody?

Nobody is just guessing.

I haven't seen Signora's statement, but nothing released by the NFL indicates it was more than one ball. His quote is being put under the heading of "Did Patriots use under inflated balls" by third parties.

Sloppy journalism.

Pats on way to Super Bowl again?

Check.

Allegations of cheating?

Check.

All is right with the world.

:celebrate:

The ball boy must have been well coached. Think about it...a single ball out of 12 was taken out of play. He's genius for ensuring that the ball was the only one used. I'm thinking he must have used invisible ink in order to mark it.

Oh, it should also be noted that the Pats scored 28 points after it was taken out of play. :shrug:

Stop making sense by posting factual stuff. We are trying to play make believe in this thread.

I'm still wondering if barometric pressure or other weather conditions can affect the ball. Anybody?

It wouldn't surprise me if BB had something to do with the weather conditions as well. The guy will do anything to win.

:coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJ3tqIukBKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It wasn't even cold last night. Oh wait, for a dome team it was.

But if the temps changed even slightly, tire pressure changes (might not be so noticeable in tires, not sure about footballs). Not saying this happened, but in the words of mythbusters, plausible. Not even making excuses for my team either, they were flat out outplayed (what 10 plus years of NFL playing time and a good team gets you). My team will get to that point, it takes time. As long as Luck learns from Manning and Brady about his contract, the Colts will be fine.

Also regarding weather, the Colts practiced outside this past week, so they might not have played in the cold that often recently, but they have practiced in it.

I think someone could make a sound file of TB's laughter this am when he was asked about it and that should be our default response. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back