Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoodellLynchSBpostgm-480x360.jpg

Dismissed by the winners, and ignored by the losers :celebrate:

He said it was the greatest day of school he has ever had. I put up a picture in another thread of his outfit- Brady jersey over a long sleeve Pats t with a flying elvis on the cuff. Patriot Mardi Gras beads, Patriots dog tag, flying elvis lounge pants, and a Pat Patriot stocking hat. He said he was an absolute king douche bag all day long.

Awesome. Not a big fan of kids being douches - but for this, I would definitely make an exception.

Awesome. Not a big fan of kids being douches - but for this, I would definitely make an exception.

Me neither, but you have to keep something in mind- out of all the trash talk that goes on, high school kids are the worst because they're generally just dumb. You can only imagine the amount of shit O.Z.O. Jr. has heard since the start of the playoffs. But, as he's been taught, he does his talking after the game. Said there were a whole lot of kids that have been ducking him entirely.

Esiason was on with Toucher and Rich this morning. He believes that Harbaugh, Grigson and Pagano worked together to start deflategate as payback for Brady calling out Harbaugh about the rule book. He said that the NFL is full of vindictive, child like pettiness and backstabbing.

Al Davis

Esiason was on with Toucher and Rich this morning. He believes that Harbaugh, Grigson and Pagano worked together to start deflategate as payback for Brady calling out Harbaugh about the rule book. He said that the NFL is full of vindictive, child like pettiness and backstabbing.

Al Davis

I can definitely see Harbitch's hands on this. The guy is a first class punk.

Al Davis
interesting if these guys are involved, Harbaugh denied it on the broadcast if I remember correctly so that would be a nice caught lying moment that will be swept under the rug

Will be nice if this guy they have investigating produces a report that names names.

I hope he does and think that may be the ONLY way Roger wins back Kraft.

IF it is true I would expect fines and suspensions for these three and the leaks if different like kensil Kensil

Al Davis

Heard it. Boomer has ALWAYS been in the Pats corner but I was still kind of surprised such a big media voice would jump out and name names like that. He's gotta be a bit in the know IMO to cast something like that out there.

Will be nice if this guy they have investigating produces a report that names names.

I'd be very leery of wishing for this at this point. And regardless of where it came from, if the accusations are proved false I hope we see some VERY impactful punitive responses from the league.

Imagine. We go on to win the SB and a team or 3 involved in throwing poo loses their 1st.

Heard it. Boomer has ALWAYS been in the Pats corner but I was still kind of surprised such a big media voice would jump out and name names like that. He's gotta be a bit in the know IMO to cast something like that out there.

I'd be very leery of wishing for this at this point. And regardless of where it came from, if the accusations are proved false I hope we see some VERY impactful punitive responses from the league.

Imagine. We go on to win the SB and a team or 3 involved in throwing poo loses their 1st.

better than that, award them to us. Won't happen, but a guy can dream.

Al Davis

I hope this is the way it went down, partially because this was my theory of what happened from the beginning of Deflategate, but mostly because Harbaugh deserves the public humiliation for starting the wheels in motion.

I don't think there is much of anything in terms of punishment that can be expected, but his reputation -- that of a sore, bitter, vindictive loser who got out-coached by a better man and couldn't take it-- needs to be understood.

He tried to stick it up Bill's ass sideways and hopefully, he'll end up getting violated for all of it.

This win will be paying dividends for months to come when the national press finally gets to the bottom of things and I look forward to their efforts.

Nobody will be doing any dancing on our graves.

Here's the full quote

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/...ffort-by-ravens-colts-to-embarrass-tom-brady/

“If you notice, Harbaugh never went after Bill Belichick and never said anything negative about him as a coach for the previous two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. Next week the Patriots are playing the Colts, and their head coach is Chuck Pagano, who was once defensive coordinator under John Harbaugh and the Ravens. They’re all close and they’re all tight,” explained Esiason.

“This is what I believe happened: they all wanted to embarrass Tom Brady, and they wanted to put him on the spit if you will. They wanted to make him answer questions about said rule book.”

“You can say whatever you want about DeflateGate, and who said what, but to me this is about how the NFL operates: it’s back stabbing, it’s insecure and it’s childish. ‘You want to call me out? I’m going to call you out. You want to embarrass me? Guess what I’m going to embarrass you.’ I’m telling you, this is the way the NFL works. At the end of the day, Tom Brady is the one who’s got the last laugh. He’s got his third Super Bowl MVP trophy and his fourth Super Bowl.”

So does Boomer have any basis for this or is he just making up theories?

Making up theories would be in line with all the other Kensil that's been going on.

But...I distinctly remember a shot of Jackson and the equipment manager "examining" the ball on the sideline after the interception. That could potentially give this legs, especially if that was the only ball to be deflated by 2 PSI out of the ones checked.

:popcorn:

Making up theories would be in line with all the other Kensil that's been going on.

But...I distinctly remember a shot of Jackson and the equipment manager "examining" the ball on the sideline after the interception. That could potentially give this legs, especially if that was the only ball to be deflated by 2 PSI out of the ones checked.

:popcorn:

I agree and this is an angle the NFL should zero in on. Too much of a coincidence especially when D'Qwell Jackson said he didn't notice a problem with the ball.

I agree and this is an angle the NFL should zero in on. Too much of a coincidence especially when D'Qwell Jackson said he didn't notice a problem with the ball.

It may be pointless and go nowhere, but maybe it's high time that Patriots fans start screaming about the Colts and the Ravens cheating. Just beat everybody down with it the way we've been beaten with the camera placement and deflated ball incidents.

It may be pointless and go nowhere, but maybe it's high time that Patriots fans start screaming about the Colts and the Ravens cheating. Just beat everybody down with it the way we've been beaten with the camera placement and deflated ball incidents.

Nah.

Let's stick to winning things.

Save that pathetic crap for those guys.

Not me. I prefer to embrace the hate.

I love to tell the haters:   All I know is those Lombardi trophies are staying in Foxboro.
Followed by:   My motto is, Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

:devil:

Not me. I prefer to embrace the hate.

I love to tell the haters:   All I know is those Lombardi trophies are staying in Foxboro.
Followed by:   My motto is, Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

:devil:
and then cut them in the coffee line and evil laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back