Dems last hope

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
It's already started. But I've read in a couple of places that the only real option left in an attempt to stop Barrett is a relentless branding her as being the one being hired by Trump to kill ACA'

Go at her relentlessly, uniformly constantly. She here to kill all your kids 'cause no Obama care. Make her the evil villain like none who have gone before.

Sound right? Can it work?

Cheers

foobahl

Reaction score
It's already started. But I've read in a couple of places that the only real option left in an attempt to stop Barrett is a relentless branding her as being the one being hired by Trump to kill ACA'

Go at her relentlessly, uniformly constantly. She here to kill all your kids 'cause no Obama care. Make her the evil villain like none who have gone before.

Cheers
from Forbes:

Obamacare’s opacity was a deliberate strategy

Gruber made an argument that many of Obamacare’s critics have long made, including me. It’s that the law’s complex system of insurance regulation is a way of concealing from voters what Obamacare really is: a huge redistribution of wealth from the young and healthy to the old and unhealthy. In the video, Gruber points out that if Democrats had been honest about these facts, and that the law’s individual mandate is in effect a major tax hike, Obamacare would never have passed Congress.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score

Cheers
No. They have the votes

deec77

Reaction score
Actually I think they’re more worried about Roe v Wade but....all I know is if the Dems firmed up their ACA we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Healthcare is not Medical care....the issue of “insurance“ was/is a product of the HMO system that forced businesses to provide affordable healthcare for their employee.....

~Dee~