Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's

Maybe she thinks the Awesome One is from Detroit? :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Who? You mean Dave?

Nah, I bet she just wants to give him some shit about Detroit being the armpit of America or something of the sort, but I bet she's never been to Buffalo.

She's new here, so she can't be expected to understand how to push Dave's buttons, so I'll be glad to help her out in the interests of inter-board cooperation.

HEY DENVERNATIVE-----WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM?

I don't know. Did you and TG make it a state last year?

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe she thinks the Awesome One is from Detroit? :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Mods: can we get a word replacement? When people type "Michigan Dave", I'd like it to be replaced with "The Awesome One."

TIA.

Who? You mean Dave?

Nah, I bet she just wants to give him some shit about Detroit being the armpit of America or something of the sort, but I bet she's never been to Buffalo.

She's new here, so she can't be expected to understand how to push Dave's buttons, so I'll be glad to help her out in the interests of inter-board cooperation.

HEY DENVERNATIVE-----WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM?

Yeah I meant Dave.

And LOL Hawg. Kick hornet's nests much?
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know. Did you and TG make it a state last year?

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, snap. We didn't step foot into Detroit. Instead, we spent a spectacular weekend on the magnificent grounds of UMich in Ann Arbor, a truly fabulous city filled with grandeur, culture, sports, spirit, pride, and an appropriate amount of arrogance sprinkled with some humility.

But I guess some people might not have studied their geography.

Mods: can we get a word replacement? When people type "Michigan Dave", I'd like it to be replaced with "The Awesome One."

TIA.

awesome-smiley.gif

Oh, snap. We didn't step foot into Detroit. Instead, we spent a spectacular weekend on the magnificent grounds of UMich in Ann Arbor, a truly fabulous city filled with grandeur, culture, sports, spirit, pride, and an appropriate amount of arrogance sprinkled with some humility.

Don't forget teaching stitches how to Dougie and large breasted females buying drinks for those of us who were already drinking for free.

Also, what is this "humility" you speak of?

Don't forget teaching stitches how to Dougie and large breasted females buying drinks for those of us who were already drinking for free.

Also, what is this "humility" you speak of?

Nothing that you'd know about.

Oh, and don't forget, 30 seconds flat at the first bar and I had five Nebraska guys buying rounds.

WHAT????

Do they have video of Peyton bare assing a trainer in college?

"Bro, you have tons of class," Saxon's letter says, "but you have shown no mercy or grace to this lady who was on her knees seeing if you had a stress fracture. ... You might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened. ... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks that way."

I thought perhaps you got to fly into The Armpit of Michigan. Is Buffalo or Newark worse than Detroit? Anyone? Newark is pretty fvcking icky.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought perhaps you got to fly into The Armpit of Michigan. Is Buffalo or Newark worse than Detroit? Anyone? Newark is pretty fvcking icky.
Posted via Mobile Device

DTW isn't in Detroit. It's about 20 mins outside of the city.

Neward and Buffalo are definitely worse than Detroit. Detroit just really is non-existent. Outside of the 4 blocks of downtown that have anything, it's just abandoned urban wasteland. It's shitty, but not as disgusting as Newark.

Let's see if DenverNative has the cojones (albeit of the female variety) to come post in here after Ray Lewis and Company end the Donks season on Saturday.

DTW isn't in Detroit. It's about 20 mins outside of the city.

Neward and Buffalo are definitely worse than Detroit. Detroit just really is non-existent. Outside of the 4 blocks of downtown that have anything, it's just abandoned urban wasteland. It's shitty, but not as disgusting as Newark.

A student of mine said Detroit was the place where apocalypse movies should be filmed. I thought she was being a dramatic teen.
Posted via Mobile Device

A student of mine said Detroit was the place where apocalypse movies should be filmed. I thought she was being a dramatic teen.
Posted via Mobile Device

The outskirts are sketch as hell. I don't think it's an exaggeration.

Back