Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's

Was it ever nice? I realize that industrial isn't pretty, but vibrant is possible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Was it ever nice? I realize that industrial isn't pretty, but vibrant is possible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Every place was nice once. I know this because I do a lot of rehab work and when you see the detail in the older houses in Boston you realize the shit we build today. The cost to duplicate, even with machines to mass produce the pieces it is too difficult. You would be amazed what areas used to be.

When I was married to my children's father, he insisted on being an architectural snob. He couldn't and wouldn't design shit box houses. I'd rather own a 75 year old house than a brand new one. Costly but worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device

t8v1m.gif

Is she sniffing those?

HEY DENVERNATIVE-----WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM?

University of Colorado as I'm an alum. They used to kick some serious ass, and hopefully will again soon.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jboOs9HVBDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An added irritant for you all :

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZJUJ8avYkFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now remember, folks, as I said in the other thread (titled after my pleasant self), since I don't know if you'll be making it to Denver, I'm just not very motivated here to really engage your preemptive smack attack. I just don't feel it, dawgs.

Clearly

fm0zlt.jpg

#D'OH

1. "A win by the Patriots Sunday will make Brady 17-6 in his playoff career, which will give him one more victory than Montana and make him the winningest starting quarterback in NFL playoff history. (Peyton Manning’s next playoff loss will tie him with Brett Favre with 11, the most losses in NFL playoff history)."

2. Are you a Colts fan or a Broncos fan? Because you are celebrating an achievement by a team that went into Denver and beat the Broncos.

3. Peyton: sub-.500 playoff QB. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OH the attempts to provoke. Not till Sunday night, hon, assuming you win.

Just hold up to your end of the bargain, we'll be waiting. :poke:

And our field is in fine condition.

**And you can have your Michigan Man back, he's rather grating lately. He won't leave!!!

Now remember, folks, as I said in the other thread (titled after my pleasant self), since I don't know if you'll be making it to Denver, I'm just not very motivated here to really engage your preemptive smack attack. I just don't feel it, dawgs.

:rolleyes:

OH the attempts to provoke. Not till Sunday night, hon, assuming you win.

Just hold up to your end of the bargain, we'll be waiting. :poke:

And our field is in fine condition.

**And you can have your Michigan Man back, he's rather grating lately. He won't leave!!!
Who's doing the provoking here.....

Uhmm let me help ya out.........It's YOU Sugah:LOL:

We've ordered the decoder rings,sammi. They are currently out of stock, though.
Posted via Mobile Device

We've ordered the decoder rings,sammi. They are currently out of stock, though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah this one is a winna. All it goes back to is Denver already won Sat.:blah::blah::blah:

Weird right?

What's the deal with harping on field conditions? And the Detroit comment?

Anywoo. :blah: :blah: :blah:
Posted via Mobile Device

1. "A win by the Patriots Sunday will make Brady 17-6 in his playoff career, which will give him one more victory than Montana and make him the winningest starting quarterback in NFL playoff history. (Peyton Manning’s next playoff loss will tie him with Brett Favre with 11, the most losses in NFL playoff history)."

2. Are you a Colts fan or a Broncos fan? Because you are celebrating an achievement by a team that went into Denver and beat the Broncos.

3. Peyton: sub-.500 playoff QB. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

4. 3 TD / 7 INT in his SB year playoff run

View attachment 91808

Weird right?

What's the deal with harping on field conditions? And the Detroit comment?

Anywoo. :blah: :blah: :blah:
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't figure that out without the decoder ring:thumb:

Back