Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's

Couldn't we just leave the assclown status? We haven't had a resident ass clown to screw with forever!

It's unfortunate that this forum allows catty females to have such free reign here. I don't think I was here 5 minutes before you in specific began talking down to me from your lofty pedestal as you were already with other posters, and then your discovering I'm a female only seems to have thrown fuel on the fire. If I want examples of walking stereotypes of catty females, I'll be sure to think of you and PFL. I'd suggest the situation could be remedied with some hormonal treatments and possibly some box training. Your territorial spraying is way out of hand. (Why do your posts keep saying Posted via Mobile Device? Should we care? Please don' tell me you do that to show off.)

I'd suggest PatriotsPlanet Forums could do itself a favor by employing 5 Ways to Discourage Cat Spraying

64qmug.jpg

:facepalm:

Meh.

Blow me.

And my mobile device does that all by itself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Meh.

Blow me.

And my mobile device does that all by itself.
Posted via Mobile Device

And how it is showing off? I'm not the only one using tPlanet mobile version.

Are you unnerved that I can post from Walmart if I want to?

:shrug:

You're just pissed that I figured you out on your second post this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just assumed it was my free range roaming she envied.
Posted via Mobile Device

Upon her return, DN was running through all of the forums posting very quickly with shit that would have, might have, made sense if the posts were second behind the OP. I tried to tell her that the threads were far from on topic after 15 pages of asshatary. She brushed me off saying she read the OPs and that's what the threads were about. Uh....not around here.

So, did the Crying One do that, too?
Posted via Mobile Device

This place is so classless they managed to drive out the founder of the forum itself. Kudos, geniuses. I regret that I've just fresh run out of MENSA apps for you all. Damn.

Is that right?

Damn you are bright. You've managed to ferret out some really solid intel there, sugarbritches.

The only way you'd know what drove the founder of this forum out of here is if you were her and you ain't her.

The fact is that this asylum isn't run by the inmates, it isn't run by your buddies and it sure as hell isn't run by a planted mercenary like you with a bad attitude and a yeast infection.

You got served just as you deserved and kudos to the mod staff for properly handling this ugly situation with aplomb and dignity and as for our ill-mannered guest, it is with relish that I suggest she go straight to the nearest cucumber patch and do some vigorous deep-knee bends.

popcorn

Is that right?

Damn you are bright. You've managed to ferret out some really solid intel there, sugarbritches.

The only way you'd know what drove the founder of this forum out of here is if you were her and you ain't her.

The fact is that this asylum isn't run by the inmates, it isn't run by your buddies and it sure as hell isn't run by a planted mercenary like you with a bad attitude and a yeast infection.

You got served just as you deserved and kudos to the mod staff for properly handling this ugly situation with aplomb and dignity and as for our ill-mannered guest, it is with relish that I suggest she go straight to the nearest cucumber patch and do some vigorous deep-knee bends.

popcorn

After looking up the word aplomb, I can safely say I agree with all of this. :clap:

DenverNative=Turd in the punch bowl. I feel better after flushing my punch bowl.:Fart:

Back