DeOssie Needs to Get the &$%# Out of Here!

Dude has to go, I bet if the Patriots won, he would have been kissing our asses too. totally 2 faced.I don`t want to see him on Patriots all access ever again, will stop watching the last segment if he is on next year.Too bad cause I enjoy Reiss and perillo.

I love that some of my real life friends joined :)

what a ****ing dickbag! We wont be missing anything when hes not on the big show or new england tailgate next season.

"I struggle up in New England' ? Please.

More from from that drunk

"Super Bowl: Giants' Steve DeOssie shows pride for his son and former team deep in enemy territory"

emphasis mine

From this article:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/super_bowl_giants_steve_deossi.html

I think everyone should call his restaurant, make a reservation for 4-6 for Sat. night and then either we all go and trash the place or no show and cost him the revenue for his biggest night of the week.

"DEOSSIE IS TO BE ON THE BIG SHOW ON WEEI TODAY STARTING AT 2 PM TO ANSWER THE RAGE OVER HIS DINGLEBERRY MOVE."

Michael Morris, facebook post

Listening against my better judgement, just out of curiosity really...and go figure...Ordway's sticking up for the moron.

Shocker.

You know, when I saw him on the last episode of "Patriots all access" it almost felt like we had a "spy in the Midst" because of what he does, he`s able to get "inside" information like how Gronk was really doing and forward that information to his son, who would do the same to get an advantage.

2 losses in a row to the Giants in the SB, who knows what info was gathered? Hey, the rest of the world thinks the Pats do these things, why can`t we think it?

I, for one, am fully convinced that ALL teams cheat. The Pats just got sloppy and were caught. But I fully believe this. I mean - really? This 18-0 juggernaut suddenly can't score more than 14 points? It's like Warner complaining about the Pats in 2002 - they suddenly couldn't score and now neither can the Pats. I for one believe there was cheating - just can't prove it.

Not that league would do anything even if they were discovered. But perhaps it would take some of the hate away from the Pats.

Just finished listening to DeOssie on EEI.

Eat a bag of dicks DeOssie and good luck getting my money at your stupid steakhouse and tailgate parties.

He is completely missing the point, He thinks people are pissed that he picked the Giants.

Just finished listening to DeOssie on EEI.

Eat a bag of dicks DeOssie and good luck getting my money at your stupid steakhouse and tailgate parties.

He is completely missing the point, He thinks people are pissed that he picked the Giants.

Yep. And I just "unliked" WEEI from my facebook page. First small step. Gonna start writing letters and sending emails. This turd has got to go.

I'd like, no love, nothing more than to have Kraft calmly walk up to him, shake his hand, give him his final check, and tell him "The Patriots have decided to go in a different direction. Thank you for your services."

Back