Dexter

jayShomp

Reaction score
Is there a Dexter thread? If not, there should be! This season is wicked, and Lithgow makes an awesome psycho :insane:

I loved the first two seasons. Last season was ok. This season has really seemed to drag a bit. :shrug:

Great show. This season is my favorite so far, and yes, Lithgow is fantastic. Though, my favorite character of all time has got to be Lila from season 2.

She was what I like to call, the 3 B's. Beautiful, British, and Batsh*t crazy.

That, and she had the single greatest line in the history of television..."Oh, excuse my t*ts."

I thought pretty much all seasons were pretty slow to start and really start to pick up in the last 4 or 5 episodes. The first and 2nd were my favorites also, but I love the twists in this one

I thought pretty much all seasons were pretty slow to start and really start to pick up in the last 4 or 5 episodes. The first and 2nd were my favorites also, but I love the twists in this one

Last week, I was telling my girlfriend that they were spending too much time boring us with Quinn and his girlfriend, and then they went and threw the twist into it. Finally! :thumb:

Great show. This season is my favorite so far, and yes, Lithgow is fantastic. Though, my favorite character of all time has got to be Lila from season 2.

She was what I like to call, the 3 B's. Beautiful, British, and Batsh*t crazy.

That, and she had the single greatest line in the history of television..."Oh, excuse my t*ts."
She was very good, but I miss Dokes the most. The interactions between him and Dexter were so tense.

I mentioned to my Dad the other day that if you could play a drinking game with Deb's character. Every time she drops the F bomb take a drink. You'd be drunk by the end of the episode :party:

She was very good, but I miss Dokes the most. The interactions between him and Dexter were so tense.

I mentioned to my Dad the other day that if you could play a drinking game with Deb's character. Every time she drops the F bomb take a drink. You'd be drunk by the end of the episode :party:

Dokes was great. But the way they ended up hadling him was perfect.

And bad idea for a drinking game, you'd be in the bag 15 minutes in.

I like the show but his wife/sister is such a terrible actress it's tough for me to take it serious whenever she's in a scene.

When throwing the dummies off the building: "I put her in a short skirt, so we could see her panties when she's falling." ROFL

Masuka rocks. How'd did guys like his truck? Fits his character perfectly lol

Edit: found a pic

cslee-masukatruck-dexter4x03.jpg

Little Asian in a monster truck, love the humor in this show

Dokes was a great character, but I like the way they replaced him with Quinn.

I've always liked Desmond Harrington a bit- even though he's been in some mostly bad horror movies. But, he's believable as a good and bad cop who's got some skeletons in his closet that are slowly coming to light.

Oh, and Vince Masuka cracks me up every time. He's one of the best characters on the show. That truck of his with the blaring country music had me nearly spitting me tea out when I first saw it.

Dexter's wife is a hottie.

Producers/directors, ahem, let's take advantage of the fact this show is on Showtime.

Dexter's wife is a hottie.

Producers/directors, ahem, let's take advantage of the fact this show is on Showtime.

I was actually hoping that he'd totally dump her for Lila. Lila was much hotter, and would have made a perfect evil partner for Dexter.

Dokes' line, "Morgan, your the Bay Harbor Butcher!" was perfect! I also thought that it was great the Dexter's inner voice always created Dokes with being the only cop in that whole house who got the creeps from him. This is the best show on TV. Although the fact that the chick that plays his sister is actually his wife is only adds to the general creepyness of Dexter. But nothing beats Dexter's inner voice lines, some of my favorites are:

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"

"Let's face it, you've been a problem"

and from last week, the wife turns to him and says "Doesn't that scare you" and his inner voice replies, "Hello, serial killer here".

Lithgow has been fantastic. I can't wait for the last 2 episodes....

I was actually hoping that he'd totally dump her for Lila. Lila was much hotter, and would have made a perfect evil partner for Dexter.

I wanted that too, at first. Rita has grown on me though and it kinda of makes sense as a cover.

I didn't know about this show until right before the summer. I actually did the marathon to get caught up lol..

Along with that I had no clue about Weeds, Californicatin or Big Love. Now thanks to the Showtime rep at work and I think Big Love was the HBO rep-I am caught up on all. I knew nothing about any of them lol!!

Dokes' line, "Morgan, your the Bay Harbor Butcher!" was perfect! I also thought that it was great the Dexter's inner voice always created Dokes with being the only cop in that whole house who got the creeps from him. This is the best show on TV. Although the fact that the chick that plays his sister is actually his wife is only adds to the general creepyness of Dexter. But nothing beats Dexter's inner voice lines, some of my favorites are:

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"

"Let's face it, you've been a problem"

and from last week, the wife turns to him and says "Doesn't that scare you" and his inner voice replies, "Hello, serial killer here".

Lithgow has been fantastic. I can't wait for the last 2 episodes....

I agree, he cracks me up. The writers of this show are just awesome!!

I wanted that too, at first. Rita has grown on me though and it kinda of makes sense as a cover.

I didn't know about this show until right before the summer. I actually did the marathon to get caught up lol..

Along with that I had no clue about Weeds, Californicatin or Big Love. Now thanks to the Showtime rep at work and I think Big Love was the HBO rep-I am caught up on all. I knew nothing about any of them lol!!

I did pretty much the same thing. I upgraded my cable service, got all the Showtimes, Max's, and Starz, along with the HBO I already had for less than what I was paying before.

That's when I found Dexter On Demand, watched the first season in a few days, I watched the second season in 1 sitting, and then the 3rd in acouple of days. I'll tell you...this waiting a week between episodes is for the freakin' birds....

Back