Did Bill "tank" the Denver game?

Ouch. Touchy subject. Geez fellas, settle down. Just a point that maybe you all might not want to consider. That is all.

Didn't the Broncos cheat the salary cap to win 2 Super Bowls?
That was just gamesmanship.

I don't think it rises to the level of cheating, the way that concluding it was more probable than not, that Brady was generally aware of deflated footballs.

:dith:

http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN

Denver Broncos Cheating History

DEN-logo.jpg
TL;DR: • the BRONCOS are THE BIGGEST NFL cheaters!
• they have a CheatScore of 48?
• they've executed 12 real cheats! ?
• share page: http://YourTeamCheats.com/DEN?

Funny, at least the Patriots have won the Super Bowl after DeflateGate and SpyGate. The Broncos* haven't won anything since they were caught cheating. Coincidence? I think not.

Help me help you Hawg.

Sure. Erase 15 years of very close observation of a guy that does some very unconventional things that are often not understood by anybody outside of the inner circle and I'll be glad to join the club.

The man does something like this every year. You can't prove it and nobody would ever admit to it, but there are just too many suspicious games over the years for me to turn my head.

January 1st 2005. The Pats finish the regular season vs. Miami with Brady starting and giving way to rookie Matt Cassell who had thrown 33 passes in college.

We had a chance to win that game with Cassell throwing a suspiciously inaccurate pass OOB in the end zone with seconds remaining. It didn't.....look right but I can't PROVE that Bill told Matt to throw it away. Maybe we'll never know, but it sure looked odd. Staged.

The result? We get Jacksonville in the playoffs. The best result given the other possible scenarios had we won.

Was that a tank job? Without a doubt it was. Otherwise Brady plays and we don't have rookie WR Bam Childress trying to play corner. Here is Bill's interesting comment after the game:

"We played guys to get them experience, get them out there to
play," coach Bill Belichick said, "give them a chance so they
will be better prepared to play if they are called upon."

End game.

Now, why is it so inconceivable that we would, in effect, do the same thing in another game if Bill was convinced that it was the best way to achieving his end game? Of course, the skeptics among us would insist that he's really developing Scott Chandler as a deep threat, but I'm not buying into that.

I could name more examples of this same basic thing. Bill pulls the strings the way he, and only he, sees fit, no matter how nuts it may seem to others who don't win like him. Which is everybody.

Thanks for trying to help me, though. That's why I like you. You mean well.

Look, I'm all for busting bronco balls, but you can't link that ridiculous website in the process.

No. Bill would never do that. Nothing soul make me happier than to see them in the playoffs and blow them out of the water.

Hawg, it's an exponentially more realistic explaination that your team had a bad game (toss in the outside factors if you want to)

You know, like pretty much every football team in the history of football does at some or another during the season.

Here we have the classic example of the typical clueless fan. Roots for shit team (I don't care that your Donkeys were in the Super Bowl a couple years, they haven't won shit since they got busted cheating the salary cap), is completely clueless as to game planning and preparation. Just come out and say you don't get it, it's easier and doesn't make you look nearly as stupid as saying something like this does.

There is a significant difference between playing to lose and not showing anything. But hey, be proud of your OT win against the Pats' practice squad. If you guys are lucky enough to make it to the Razor in January I can pretty much guarantee you will see something different.

Broncos played with many starters gone as well. It happens this time of year. Up to and including the starting QB. If you look at the Broncos and the Patriots closely, you will notice that the 2 teams are extremely close in win/losses and playoff appearances since their inception in 1960. So by stating the Broncos are a "shit team" you are admitting the Patriots are as well. You can't have it both ways.

Ouch. Touchy subject. Geez fellas, settle down. Just a point that maybe you all might not want to consider. That is all.

here's a point you might want to consider...

...fvck you...

Here's a crazy thought.

We were playing perhaps the second best team in the Conference, on the road, half way across the country on a short week at altitude and faded late in the game.

Occam's Razor tells me this is the most likely reason the Broncos won and the Pats lost.

Back