Divisional Round Games

i still can't believe what dak said about throwing stuff at the refs. i never thought he was like that.

After having to put up with some very obnoxious Bills fans the past month or so, I’m going to hold my nose and hope the Chefs beat the Bills. Then I’m pulling for the Titans to run roughshod of that very suspect Chefs defense.

Titans and Green Bay is the SB I want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All. Day. Fuck the Bills and anything connected to them...

It is possible that Donald may get suspended for his scuffle on Monday night.

After having to put up with some very obnoxious Bills fans the past month or so, I’m going to hold my nose and hope the Chefs beat the Bills. Then I’m pulling for the Titans to run roughshod of that very suspect Chefs defense.

You can certainly do that if you want. I'm not going let a couple of idiots deter me from what is the greater good. The greater good is having the Chiefs lose.

He might get a fine but that's it. If they are not going to suspend Zac for what he said about the refs, they shouldn't suspend AD.
A physical altercation is a different category. I do think though it is probably just a fine.

You can certainly do that if you want. I'm not going let a couple of idiots deter me from what is the greater good. The greater good is having the Chiefs lose.
I want the Chiefs to lose as well and I think the Titans are just the team to knock them out but hey, if the Bills beat them I'm still pulling for the Titans. Call me salty or whatever you want but I never want to see that team and fanbase win a SB, just as I don't want the Chefs to win another one either.

Last edited:

I think the Bills should win it all so that their staff gets heavily poached and they experience some of the other issues that crop up when you win a Championship.

I don't care about the shit side of their fan base. We bullied them for twenty years and you can't expect they won't thump their chests after finally getting over.

Go AFC East, I guess.

Plus, does anybody really want to see MORE Mahomes commercials? I say let Buffalo win one. If Allen plays at the same level he did versus us nobody will be able to
stop them.

I want the Bills to win just to see Nick Wright's head explode. He hates Allen. LOL

I want the Chiefs to lose as well and I think the Titans are just the team to knock them out but hey, if the Bills beat them I'm still pulling for the Titans. Call me salty or whatever you want but I never want to see that team and fanbase win a SB, just as I don't want the Chefs to win another win either.
How about the Bills beating the Chiefs and the Titans beating the Bills? That would really hurt the Bills fans. So close but yet so far away.
And it would really hurt the Chiefs fans, like Hogfarmer, who have been declaring a Chiefs dynasty.
Perhaps you are not cruel enough to consider maximum pain. I am.

I think the Bills should win it all so that their staff gets heavily poached and they experience some of the other issues that crop up when you win a Championship.

I don't care about the shit side of their fan base. We bullied them for twenty years and you can't expect they won't thump their chests after finally getting over.

Go AFC East, I guess.

Plus, does anybody really want to see MORE Mahomes commercials? I say let Buffalo win one. If Allen plays at the same level he did versus us nobody will be able to
stop them.

I completely agree. The lesser of two evils are the Bills and it's not even a question for me. I could not stand the circle jerk that would evoke if Mahomes makes it to another Super Bowl, let alone win it.

I completely agree. The lesser of two evils are the Bills and it's not even a question for me. I could not stand the circle jerk that would evoke if Mahomes makes it to another Super Bowl, let alone win it.

Yep, but as long as it isn't KC then the Bengals or Titans would do if Buffalo can't get there.

I don't even hate Mahomes, but I've just had enough of the Chiefs and especially Tyreek, who I do hate.

Let the shitshow commence. Let's just hope the refs improve and don't make the difference. I still watch
most of the bigger games, but it's a chore watching the NFL lately.

Yep, but as long as it isn't KC then the Bengals or Titans would do if Buffalo can't get there.

I don't even hate Mahomes, but I've just had enough of the Chiefs and especially Tyreek, who I do hate.

Let the shitshow commence. Let's just hope the refs improve and don't make the difference. I still watch
most of the bigger games, but it's a chore watching the NFL lately.

It's the Reid family that annoys me and what Andy's son did was a disgrace and yet it seems he got away with it because nothing is being talked about this anymore.

Last edited:
Back