Divisional Round Games

Agree completely that Chiefs gotta get knocked out and the sooner the better.
My only issue if Bills make it to SB (and if they were to win) is that Pats beatdown will now be on their "4 games to glory" or "4 table dives to victory" or whatever they would call it.
need Chiefs out, but the longer bills are in the longer that playoff loss will be revisited.

Agree completely that Chiefs gotta get knocked out and the sooner the better.
My only issue if Bills make it to SB (and if they were to win) is that Pats beatdown will now be on their "4 games to glory" or "4 table dives to victory" or whatever they would call it.
need Chiefs out, but the longer bills are in the longer that playoff loss will be revisited.
I know they trolled Foxborough by buying a billboard saying "Best fans in the Nation" and it's Bills Mafia.

I say we troll them and buy a billboard just outside of Buffalo and have the 6 Lombardi trophies with "We can actually get it done". Who's in? lol

Yep, but as long as it isn't KC then the Bengals or Titans would do if Buffalo can't get there.

I don't even hate Mahomes, but I've just had enough of the Chiefs and especially Tyreek, who I do hate.

Let the shitshow commence. Let's just hope the refs improve and don't make the difference. I still watch
most of the bigger games, but it's a chore watching the NFL lately.
love mahomes, especially as he appears to be disgusted by the antics of his moron brother and girlfriend.
rest of the team can fuck off. i admit, i hate kelce extra cuz he's from my neck of the woods AND a giant tool.

How about the Bills beating the Chiefs and the Titans beating the Bills? That would really hurt the Bills fans. So close but yet so far away.
And it would really hurt the Chiefs fans, like Hogfarmer, who have been declaring a Chiefs dynasty.
Perhaps you are not cruel enough to consider maximum pain. I am.
I am not above that...............lol.

I think the Bills should win it all so that their staff gets heavily poached and they experience some of the other issues that crop up when you win a Championship.

I don't care about the shit side of their fan base. We bullied them for twenty years and you can't expect they won't thump their chests after finally getting over.

Go AFC East, I guess.

Plus, does anybody really want to see MORE Mahomes commercials? I say let Buffalo win one. If Allen plays at the same level he did versus us nobody will be able to
stop them.
This

love mahomes, especially as he appears to be disgusted by the antics of his moron brother and girlfriend.
rest of the team can fuck off. i admit, i hate kelce extra cuz he's from my neck of the woods AND a giant tool.
I'm with you there all the way. Can't stand that twat waffle along with a few others on that team and their douchebag fans.

Where's Foxx (and HipKat). thought they'd want to talk up this weekends games. Bills have had a long tough road dealing with Pats so I'll forgive some chest beating (but not over doing it). Anyone check ChiefsPlanet to see if a "Foxx" has registered? :coffee:

Where's Foxx (and HipKat). thought they'd want to talk up this weekends games. Bills have had a long tough road dealing with Pats so I'll forgive some chest beating (but not over doing it). Anyone check ChiefsPlanet to see if a "Foxx" has registered? :coffee:
They played their Superbowl last week. That's their problem.

i'm not down with abrasiveness unless they were insulted. maybe they felt they were. either way, i'd have no problem telling them congrats, their team deserved to win. but they both kind of trolled instead.

Chiefs v Bills - I'm going Bills I always figure if you lose in the playoffs it's better if the team that beat you goes all the way.

Titans v Bengals - Ill probably root for the Titans due to the Vrable angle but I do like the Bengals.

Packers v Niners - 49s easy, I haven't been an Aaron Rogers fan for quite some time.

Bucs v Rams - Kinda tough, I've struggled to pull for Brady (mostly because I find his fan club insufferable) and Arians bugs the shit out of me but I'll also get sick of the "McVay genius" crap the longer the Rams stay alive. I dunno, maybe I'll clean the garage.

Chiefs v Bills - want Chiefs out, so if they were playing a team of Nazi's with Adolph himself as QB and Ghengis Khan was the coach, I'd be rooting against the Chiefs

Titans v. Bengals - ok with either team winning. expect Titans but will need to see them play well coming out of the bye. Can Titans pressure Burrow enough to keep him from picking them apart with the Bengals WR corps. On other hand, can titans run game control the clock and Tannehill not chuck up a bad pick or three

Packers v Niners - want Niners so that douchewaffle Rodgers fails again in the playoffs. plus I like niners as a team

Bucs v Rams - don't like Rams but listening to the Brady love for another week gives me indigestion

Chiefs v Bills - want Chiefs out, so if they were playing a team of Nazi's with Adolph himself as QB and Ghengis Khan was the coach, I'd be rooting against the Chiefs

Titans v. Bengals - ok with either team winning. expect Titans but will need to see them play well coming out of the bye. Can Titans pressure Burrow enough to keep him from picking them apart with the Bengals WR corps. On other hand, can titans run game control the clock and Tannehill not chuck up a bad pick or three

Packers v Niners - want Niners so that douchewaffle Rodgers fails again in the playoffs. plus I like niners as a team

Bucs v Rams - don't like Rams but listening to the Brady love for another week gives me indigestion
Rams over the TB12's...

Donald, Von Miller and Ramsey will be a handful for Brady and co no question. The game will likely be decided on whether Stafford can convert. He only threw 17 passes against AZ. It was more than enough clearly to beat them and they pounded them downhill. They will need more though from Stafford against Tampa. If Donald and Von Miller get early pressure on Tom and get the hits and sacks in, Tom has a tendency to get spooked as do all QBs in fairness.

Bucs' OT Tristan Wirfs may not be able to play (ankle) and if he does he will be gimpy.

Looking back this was a pretty strong staff Mike Shanahan put together for Washington back then.
It makes me thing of Belichick's strong staff in Cleveland; and that makes me think the brain drain from the Pats' coaches and FO have crippled us more than we think.
Too bad RGIII's injury wasn't ready to let him play well that year.

FJfDV6tXoAAtphk

Donald, Von Miller and Ramsey will be a handful for Brady and co no question. The game will likely be decided on whether Stafford can convert. He only threw 17 passes against AZ. It was more than enough clearly to beat them and they pounded them downhill. They will need more though from Stafford against Tampa. If Donald and Von Miller get early pressure on Tom and get the hits and sacks in, Tom has a tendency to get spooked as do all QBs in fairness.
Unfortunately, it will surprise me if Stafford doesn't wee down both legs simultaneously.

Back