Divisional Round Games

the should have given it to Henry on 4th down. why Tanny would keep it in that situation was dumb.

make it 9 sacks... and that was huge Cincy converts that 1st down they can likely grind clock and kick a FG (if they not a TD) and leave little to no time for Tenn

not like tenn is doing anything exotic...a few twists/stunts. they are just executing well. after a rough start, tackling well too.
i'll say this for tanny...he definitely doesn't get rattled after bad plays. that's pretty big.

I was rooting for the Titans, and Vrabel. Good game, kind of-I guess Derrick Henry didn't have it. That was the difference, I think. Okay, on to the next game. Green Bay and their qb Rodgers are tough. But, I'm rooting for the underdog, San Francisco and Jimmy G.

Wow, that's really all on Tanny...you just can't turn over the ball that amount of times.

Way to go Cincy! Delighted for them. That city will go absolutely nuts now!

couldn't believe that graphic they put up that this is Cincy's first road playoff win in franchise history??? holy crap, that is sad.
good for them. I need KC out, but if it is Bills v Cincy I'll pull for Cincy (but will live with the Bills). if KC v Cincy I'm really pulling for Cincy as I can't take an SB build up about the Chefs/Mahomes/Reid.

Back