Divorce Court for the Bradys?

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
Looks like Giselle was mega pissed that TB reneged on his decision to unretire. Personally, I don't blame her:

I'd say she's been plenty patient while Tom's need to play has always taken first place in their marriage and she said enough is enough. Of course they've had giant fights about this in the past (reportedly), but this time she left town to Costa Rica Whadaya think? Is it splitsville for the goat. And if so, do you think he should hang em up and keep his woman or just let her fume?

Tom knows the reason he has Gisele in the first place is football.
Women come and go. Do your thing Tom!

Looks like Giselle was mega pissed that TB reneged on his decision to unretire. Personally, I don't blame her:

I'd say she's been plenty patient while Tom's need to play has always taken first place in their marriage and she said enough is enough. Of course they've had giant fights about this in the past (reportedly), but this time she left town to Costa Rica Whadaya think? Is it splitsville for the goat. And if so, do you think he should hang em up and keep his woman or just let her fume?
I think he should have hung it up. But, let this woman go and let her fume. Women are like cars, they are great when they are new but once they have a some miles on them, they should be traded for a new one. If you keep them too long they start breaking down and causing problems.

I think he should have hung it up. But, let this woman go and let her fume. Women are like cars, they are great when they are new but once they have a some miles on them, they should be traded for a new one. If you keep them too long they start breaking down and causing problems.

:popcorn:

If any of this is close to being true, then Tom is even more vain and selfish than he has shown us over the last few years. Blowing up his family so that he can egotistically play more football at his age is the ultimate in poor spousal relationship and awful parenting.

We don’t know Gisele from Adam, but she certainly has waited for him to grow up. Seems he doesn’t want to.

You know Super G has to be the wildly emotional type.... which means when it's good it is REAL good, and when it is BAD it is REAL BAD.

Tom should have stayed retired for many reasons, and if this is effecting his family (which clearly it is) that's the biggest reason he shoulda stayed retired.
then again, maybe he can't stand the bitch anymore and is trying to break it up?

Yeah, but this ain't just any ol jalopy. Even with a few miles on her, she's just about as stylish a ride as he'll ever find. And I do think she's hung in there for a whole lot more years than she probably thought she was signing up for. She was at the top of her game which she quit to bring up their kids. It's her turn IMO to come first.

Yeah, but this ain't just any ol jalopy. Even with a few miles on her, she's just about as stylish a ride as he'll ever find. And I do think she's hung in there for a whole lot more years than she probably thought she was signing up for. She was at the top of her game which she quit to bring up their kids. It's her turn IMO to come first.
I always make sure the girl comes first... :coffee:

Well, she can still continue her career. But maybe she's too old for Victoria's Secrets but she could do Depends. Or, she could start her own brand Gisele 's Throw and Catch.

I wonder who has more assets, perhaps Brady can get alimony.

Back