Divorce Court for the Bradys?

One of my brothers has a 7 year-old Granddaughter who is a really bright kid. The other day he shoots a clip where he asks her "What do you think of Tom Brady?" and she replies seriously "I don't like him because he betrayed us".

Betrayed us. :oops: She's seven.

Nobody knows where she got that, but I thought it was hilarious.

Honestly, he really looks ill.
Women can really fucking screw with your brain. Guarantee Gisele is torturing him and he is really conflicted right now. I recognize that look. That is The look of a human being that has been beaten psychologically. He’s in a very bad place right now. Honestly I think he would love to quit football right now to be back with his wife and kids, but He made a commitment to this football team. He should’ve honored his original commitment with his wife. Now he’s paying the price.

Women can really fucking screw with your brain. Guarantee Gisele is torturing him and he is really conflicted right now. I recognize that look. That is The look of a human being that has been beaten psychologically. He’s in a very bad place right now. Honestly I think he would love to quit football right now to be back with his wife and kids, but He made a commitment to this football team. He should’ve honored his original commitment with his wife. Now he’s paying the price.
Jizz...or Guerrero? : coffee:

Both?

I agree. From Roberto's post above.

Fc0irmAXEAAMKWA

Last edited:
I haven’t seen that so much in my line of work ..... I hope I’m wrong for the kids sake.

~Dee~

I agree the chances of trial separations working to repair relationships are low. My answer was based on experiences of friends over many years. Only those that had couples who really wanted to get back together seemed successful. For most the separation is a means to celebrate being single again.

One of my brothers has a 7 year-old Granddaughter who is a really bright kid. The other day he shoots a clip where he asks her "What do you think of Tom Brady?" and she replies seriously "I don't like him because he betrayed us".

The Irish

no one
holds a grudge better, especially when it's against another Irisher :cool: 😁

I see the Bucs have announced that Tom will get every Wednesday off through the season. They’re labelling it a “Veterans Day Off”.

I’m sure deep down, Tom knows it was a mistake to come back. For someone so focussed and studious, a day off like this is a big sign his mind is not going to be fully focussed.

Really bright kid.

View attachment 12534wtf? in this shot from today, he looks almost unrecognizable.

he's just moving into his face-sculpting-mode like Giselle has been into for her last 20+ years

w/ a $$1/2 Billion TV gig looming next year, a man has to know his facial limitations

they say TV adds 10+ pounds on a body, see?.....so.....there ya go

Back