Divorce Court for the Bradys?

Sean Payton did just that. Better dealed his wife for a MUCH younger model. Seems like too much drama & maintenance for me.
732499-9478-cp.jpg

Maybe she makes a mean sammich...or is great at BJ's?

Two reports of Brady losing his shit yesterday. First he got into it with Saints DB Lattimore causing a bench clearing brawl that got Evans kicked out of the game. Then he was caught on camera throwing his helmet and a tablet.

Two reports of Brady losing his shit yesterday. First he got into it with Saints DB Lattimore causing a bench clearing brawl that got Evans kicked out of the game. Then he was caught on camera throwing his helmet and a tablet.
I saw him throwing a tantrum on the field when he threw a ball to Mike Evans that was a shit pass and not catchable, yet he was bitching at Evans for not catching it.

i didn't mind him jawing with guys on the field but i always hated his little shit fits.

Brady's probably thinks that his frequent flip-outs at teammates and coaches mean that he looks like a passionate leader, but I think he is basically
a selfish asshole.

I was praying that a Saint tested out his new cheekbones by slamming his knuckles into them, but Brady managed to stay out of harm's way.

Brady's probably thinks that his frequent flip-outs at teammates and coaches mean that he looks like a passionate leader, but I think he is basically
a selfish asshole.

I was praying that a Saint tested out his new cheekbones by slamming his helmet into them, but Brady managed to stay out of harm's way.

FYP :coffee:

a selfish asshole.

I was praying that a Saint tested out his new cheekbones by slamming his knuckles into them, but Brady managed to stay out of harm's way.

Evans is now suspended for a game, thanks to Tom Shady.

i didn't mind him jawing with guys on the field but i always hated his little shit fits.
I found his little tantrum to be funny. It reminded me of my favorite Donald Duck cartoon where Daisy says she won't go out with him anymore until he learns to control his temper. He then buys a gizmo from the Institute of Temperism which puts him through various tests to see if he can remain calm. Naturally, he doesn't. There is nothing funnier than Donald Duck throwing a fit, unless it is Brady doing the same thing. He should watch that cartoon.

View: https://youtu.be/xlqypS0m8bk

I found his little tantrum to be funny. It reminded me of my favorite Donald Duck cartoon where Daisy says she won't go out with him anymore until he learns to control his temper. He then buys a gizmo from the Institute of Temperism which puts him through various tests to see if he can remain calm. Naturally, he doesn't. There is nothing funnier than Donald Duck throwing a fit, unless it is Brady doing the same thing. He should watch that cartoon.

View: https://youtu.be/xlqypS0m8bk

annnnd now i want someone to dub donald duck's voice into tb's latest shit- fit video...😄

Back