Do not read if you have a weak stomach!

Can you picture the Febreeze commercial

lights low, pile of clothes on the floor, camera pans a moving sheet with feet sticking out each end

woman: "excuse me Dear, can I have a second, I had McDonald's today and feel like I may have Cheeseburger Ass"

Man: " I didn't want to kill the mood so I was just going to grin and bear it, thanks for realizing it"

Woman: " no sorry, I use this now"

woman sits up and flashes a big smile, pulls a hair out of here teeth and reaches a bottle of Febreeze off the night table, she proceeds to spray the crack of her ass

woman: 'How's that better?!?!"

man pulls his head out from the covers flashes a glazed donut grin and gives the thumbs up sign

man: "works for me, you smell like a bouquet of wild flowers"

camera cuts away as both go back under the sheet to continue

add slogan

for when you just need a quick fresh scent - Frebreeze helping people help people have great sex - coming soon watermelon scent

*mikiemo83 on 09-25-2007 at 02:17 PM said:

lights low, pile of clothes on the floor, camera pans a moving sheet with feet sticking out each end

woman: "excuse me Dear, can I have a second, I had McDonald's today and feel like I may have Cheeseburger Ass"

Man: " I didn't want to kill the mood so I was just going to grin and bear it, thanks for realizing it"

woman sits up and flashes a big smile, pulls a hair out of here teeth and reaches a bottle of Febreeze off the night table, she proceeds to spray the crack of her ass

man pulls his head out from the covers flashes a glazed donut grin and gives the thumbs up sign

add slogan

for when you just need a quick fresh scent - Frebreeze helping people help people have great sex - coming soon watermelon scent

i didnt know whether to go withROFL or :Eason:

*mikiemo83 on 09-25-2007 at 02:17 PM said:

add slogan

ROFL ROFL :LOL:

that was awesome! :thumb:

The only one who seems to understand me is Greasy-t-bag, I guess he's done a lot of T-Baggin on Italian woman.

Either that, or he's Italian. (or Greek)

How else could you have greasy balls?

Have you guy seen that picture of Tom Brady in drag?

I saw it here, someone uses it on their profile, he's lying down and his ass is in the air wearing womans underwear and his #12 jersey, and lipstick.

I can't seem to find it, I want to send it to my aunt, she loves Tommy and thinks he's dreamy.

It's a drawing of him, not a real picture, some help on where I can find it would be nice.

Good come back, I'm very intiminated, I see you changed your profile and got rid of that stupid picture of Tommy in drag.:LOL:

Ohh, I see, you location is in the trenches of Tommy's ASS!!!

norwoodla on 09-25-2007 at 04:50 PM said:
Good come back, I'm very intiminated, I see you changed your profile and got rid of that stupid picture of Tommy in drag.:LOL:
the only thing I've changed is my opinion of you, rectum-head

you don't blow but you do suck

I take that back, your Italian, we love Eye-Talions down here.

I can see where this thread is heading. Not that it started out at a great place. Moving thread...

norwoodla on 09-25-2007 at 04:52 PM said:
Ohh, I see, you location is in the trenches of Tommy's ASS!!!
man you a funny one, so are you here to talk football or about your late night encounters with transvestites.

so who do you claim as your team again?

yep, that guinny temper is acting up. Since we know your soft spot, did you shave ur ass?
and ur back?

football's fine with me, I do like Italians, just Banter, don't take it the wrong way

norwoodla on 09-25-2007 at 04:11 PM said:
The only one who seems to understand me is Greasy-t-bag, I guess he's done a lot of T-Baggin on Italian woman.

Either that, or he's Italian. (or Greek)

How else could you have greasy balls?
:LOL: :LOL: If your "T-Baggin" the ladies...well then enjoy the "tea!" ROFL ROFL

norwoodla on 09-25-2007 at 04:50 PM said:

You're.... Intiminated?

Undertaker #59* on 09-25-2007 at 04:57 PM said:
I can see where this thread is heading. Not that it started out at a great place. Moving thread...

This disgusting useless pathetic evidence of someone's sick 3 year old mind was so terrific you had to move it to the TOP OF THE LIST? I was only recovering my good will for this forum after this mind rotting woman-hating screed had fallen off the list and I didn't have to be grossed out by it every time I opened PP.

I am really surprised that you would REWARD this troglodyte by restoring this to first place.

Yes, I'm female. No, I don't post pictures of my privates on public forums. But is there some reason this kind of puke has to contaminate our board. If this is standard, I'm am SO OUTTA HERE.:4321: It's football, folks. PATRIOTS FOOTBALL. If I wanted filth, I'd look for slugs like Norwood under a rock.

BOTTOM FEEDER.:Eason:

No

I moved it here (to the Assclown Asylum) so it wouldn't keep showing up on the main board. There was no reward here.

I Love them Saints!!!!!

even though they suck right now

Back