Do not read if you have a weak stomach!

Good Morning,
I thought I'd post before I head out the door.

Just an update on sniffing McDs ass.

this encounter did happen, but it really happened in Revere.
That's all I'm saying because her husband might read these posts. How many guys from Winthrop/Revere area that are Pats fans have a wife with a fro sticking out of her ass. I'm sure that narrows it down to a small %.
Italian/German with killer body and gives incredible ......u know....

I'm going to NH for the weekend, maybe I'll post when I get back next week.

this is kind of boring me now, I wanted to post under a diferant profile for obvious reasons.

norwoodla on 10-05-2007 at 05:50 AM said:
Good Morning,
I thought I'd post before I head out the door.

Just an update on sniffing McDs ass.

this encounter did happen, but it really happened in Revere.
That's all I'm saying because her husband might read these posts. How many guys from Winthrop/Revere area that are Pats fans have a wife with a fro sticking out of her ass. I'm sure that narrows it down to a small %.
Italian/German with killer body and gives incredible ......u know....

I'm going to NH for the weekend, maybe I'll post when I get back next week.

this is kind of boring me now, I wanted to post under a diferant profile for obvious reasons.

To be honest norwoodla,

Yes I know you have other more powerful profile “s” and yes I like you also, you are a funny guy who I hope will check in once in a while as norwoodla to entertain us and if not us them me.

Ever since my facial yeast infection I’ve been talking to my self and smelling something very fishy. You may or may not know all my identities here “NOT” but I also get bored when IM not going down on a delectable clam neck:thumb: or talking about the all mighty PATRIOTS:thumb: so you like the same hobbies as I, does that make us bad people? :D

Have you ordered any thing from Amazon lately?;)

Because I could recommend some great items for pruning that forest if you ever decide to go back for seconds.:p
I also hope you have a great weekend and hope you find a hairless ass up there in HN

But now on a serious note, why the name norwoodla?

Because I my self thought what would make people laugh or get totally pissed off and I thought the name GReasyballbag would be a double take in peoples minds. When I first started here under the GR profile I took some mild heat but also dropped the ball. Meaning I never stayed the strait and narrow path of being another Dolphin22 type off brainless zombie and now kind of regret it. The only thing left to do is come up with a new persona if UT will allow it? And this time I will bake and eat the cake, I promise.

So UT could you please PM me if it would be all right to have one more with you and the other moderators, and if so could you all not let any cat out of the bag as to IP?:p:thumb: PM this profile not any of the others:rolleyes:

I have the solution to your problem. Take her to Don Pablos for dinner. Now at least she will have a sombrero to cover her mane.

Get her a gift certificate for a free Brazilian wax and then take her out to dinner someplace that they don't have a dollar menu.

3 things I learned from reading this thread so far(not done yet).

#1 The OP managed to have quicky sex with Ronald McDonalds Wife.

#2 Ronald McDonald was using Cheeseburgers in a sexual manner before having butt sex with his wife.

#3 Ronald McDonald`s Wife was born in a European Country where bathing twice a week is acceptable and normal.

I would like to start off by letting you know this is not a penthouse forum type of question. It's more like a discovery channel question.

I've read a few posts at this website that makes me feel this is not an inappropriate post.

Stop reading if you get offended easily, that is not my intent.

I was back home for Labor Day holiday in Arizona a few weeks ago. To make a long story short I hooked up with my younger sisters Friend, this had been a long time coming.

We went to her apt. and began pleasuring each other at the same time orally.
If you've done this before you know it's pretty hard not to catch a whiff of her ass during this, anyway, I had to breath out of my nose and I could smell McDonald's, yes, McDonald's. Her ass smelled exactly like a McD's cheeseburger. That's not why I'm posting this but it may play a part of my question.

In the morning when the sun was up I got a good look at her body,I noticed something that shocked me. She had a bush of pubic hair in her ass crack, it was very noticeable as she walked around nude. I'm not talking small little hairs around her balloon knot, I'm talking a bush 2" to 3" long.

I went out with an Italian girl who had tiny hairs there but not a bush. I've only been with white woman my whole life and this girl is German/Italian. I've also heard of Italian woman having hairy nipples but never seen it. Thats neither here nor there.

have any of you guys heard of , or hooked up with a chick with long pubes growing out of her ass crack?

This really disturbs me because I'm starting to think the McDonald's odor was coming from her hair in her ass crack.
YUCK!!

I was a big fan of McD's cheeseburgers, but now I can't even walk into a McD's restaurant.

also not that any of you care, the room smelt like this the next morning. sometimes as you know after a night of fooling around the room might have that "scent of ass" smell, which is acceptable.
segue to loosely relevant music.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQnIL-XPerQ

Back