Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

What I always want to ask people is that if ghosts are supposedly the spirits or remnants of the deceased, why are they always wearing clothes? Where'd they get 'em? Clothes are inanimate objects made of fabric. Why would clothes "continue" into the "afterlife", whatever that means? Shouldn't ghosts be "naked" or "disembodied", or whatever?

I've always believed that the bigfoot film footage was shot on the same sound stage as the lunar landings. :coffee:

Cheers

:toast:

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Clearly he’s real cuz we have videos of the guy with the Bigfoot pecker.

Ron Jeremy

I'm glad you guys are finally sharing some real life experiences. I have a niece ,she's 43 now that is one of those people that can communicate with spirits and stuff and see's the dead. (So she claims). But anyway the only experience I can share is one that happened in November ,2009.

I'm in the panhandle of Texas and leaving a farm. The land to the left of me is nothing but a Huge ranch covering like 30 miles by 20 miles. It's getting dark just enough it's about time to turn on the headlights but not quite. I look to the left up in the sky and there's a huge light. It looks like a headlight but much bigger and brighter. It looked really odd to be a helicopter light and it was just sitting still.

I thought oh well just something different and I looked across to my right for an instance to look through the fields as I always like to look for wild shit moving around at dusk. I looked back over to the light and it was gone. I looked ahead and it was about a mile ahead of me just sitting there.
As I came down the highway ,when I got even to it ,it took off straight at about a 45 degree angle like it was headed to outer space. I watched in fucking amazement as the light grew smaller and disappeared. It was gone in all of 5-10 seconds.

Nothing I know of or have ever seen has the ability to move like that from standing still to warp 20. Our military doesn't have anything that could do what I saw.
I don't know what it was but I know what i saw.

Bigfoot does not exist. UFOs may exist but if they do we have never seen any trace of them. Any civilization advanced enough to get here through space is advanced enough not to be detected. But Bigfoot definitely does not exist.

Dr Don Lincoln who is the senior scientist at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory about his recent book: Alien Universe: Extraterrestrial Life in Our Minds and in the Cosmos

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VEm0c_IEYMQ?start=1736" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fermilab site: http://www.fnal.gov/pub/about/index.html

I pretty much concur with this guy's general point.

The universe is very big, so...

1. I'd bet life was relatively common
2. intelligent life very rare
3. Advanced, spacefaring intelligent civilizations rarer still
4. Chances of one being nearby and having "visited" us highly - even astronomically - unlikely.

Let's say for example that there are a large number - hundreds of thousands - of technical civilizations in our galaxy alone. A hugely optimistic estimate. If they're distributed more or less evenly, the closest one to us might be a couple of hundred light years away. Optimistically. But even if there were one that close, there are hundreds of thousands of stars in just a 200-light year radius around our Sun. Our radio signals haven't had time to go out very far (we've only had radio for a century, and the signal degrades proportionately the further it goes out into space), so to a hypothetical advanced alien culture sitting that close, all of those hundred thousand stars might be equally worthy of exploration. From their perspective, they'd notice nothing particularly special about our system. Why would they come here, especially? It's the ultimate needle in a haystack, and asking a blind guy to find it, even if he knows what he's looking for.

Bottom line? I don't think for a minute that "UFOs" are alien spacecraft.

This crossed a 25 foot wide road in three steps... it was huge!!

Like others have said. It's just unreal we don't have a body or any evidence when there's been thousands of sightings just like yours. If they exist they are definitely the hide and seek champions of planet Earth.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wHXjDWi8VMM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like others have said. It's just unreal we don't have a body or any evidence when there's been thousands of sightings just like yours. If they exist they are definitely the hide and seek champions of planet Earth.

I do think a body is the only way to be sure. There’s plenty of hoaxers out there too, that doesn’t help a thing.
On the other hand we still discover new species from time to time or find living animals that were thought extinct. So there’s always a chance something can be real.

On the other hand we still discover new species from time to time or find living animals that were thought extinct. So there’s always a chance something can be real.

There's a non-zero chance of almost anything. The problem with the concept of finding a new or lost species or "living fossil" like Bigfoot enthusiasts suggest, is that it would be highly unlikely to find a new heretofore hidden North American terrestrial mammal that weighs over 100 pounds. That category of animal would be almost impossible to hide permanently in such an environment.

We're not talking about the uninhabited rainforest or the bottom of the deep ocean here. We're dealing with the continental US and Canada, with a large and mobile human population and a lot fewer wild areas than other places. Yeah, there's still out-of-the-way places, but if you had a healthy breeding "sasquatch" population, it would have to number in the low thousands at least. You can't permanently hide a large animal like that in a nation of over 300 million people without a dead body ever showing itself.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1rsvP7TTnlA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like this guy had an even rarer encounter than bigfoot. I guess I'll just drop it here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sxUDBTww4xw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back