Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

7052f6b2af09c61357d61a2212fcba09_resize.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

believe, they tutor kids!!!!

https://www.bu.edu/wheelock/the-gre...titute-volunteering-as-a-tutor-at-826-boston/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-greater-boston-bigfoot-research-institute-boston

Yeah, I figured. I didn't see the last one. I don't care for those and I wish The "mountain Monster " guys would all drive into a swamp and drown.

I'm really looking forward to this "HowtoHunt" guy exposing what the government is covering up.

I think the Hillbillies are gone. Too bad, it was an interesting concept when it started, but by the end, the stupidity and obviously fake events was too much

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I dunno if Bigfoot is real, but someday, I wanna live so deep in the woods that if he IS real, he stops by on Saturday nights for a shot of Jack and a Bong hit

Are you Bigfoot, man? Cuz I believe in you Hoggy.

Good instructional video on how to handle an encounter with a BigFoot. Don't look them in the eye and don't smile. If you show teeth they think you're being agressive. Don't piss yourself because they will take that as marking your territory.

https://youtu.be/CG72LxopI8M

...all from past experience I assume? :coffee:

Dude, don't mock! This is some serious shit. This guy has gathered info from thousands of encounters. This knowledge, it's like carrying a gun, you may only need it one time in your life but when you do you'll be glad you had it.

Dude, don't mock! This is some serious shit. This guy has gathered info from thousands of encounters. This knowledge, it's like carrying a gun, you may only need it one time in your life but when you do you'll be glad you had it.

Due, I wanna believe Bigfoot is real. I love the compelling evidence and I look for anything I come across but the fact is, where is he?? Where're the bodies? Where is the irrefutable evidence? It's been about 50 years since Patterson tape.

Now, witnesses are talking about crazy shit, as if he has magical powers. I mean, come on. Be real

Due, I wanna believe Bigfoot is real. I love the compelling evidence and I look for anything I come across but the fact is, where is he?? Where're the bodies? Where is the irrefutable evidence? It's been about 50 years since Patterson tape.

Now, witnesses are talking about crazy shit, as if he has magical powers. I mean, come on. Be real

I'm not saying I believe in him because I've never seen one. To me as well as a LOT of others it's just very interesting once you start digging. It's hard to believe all the thousands if not 10's of thousands of encounters are made up.

I'm sorry the vid's in the earlier posts are gone since the embeding function got disabled but the "HowToHunt" guy is really interested in getting to the conclusion. Pull his channel and look through his stuff. I think he's on the right track.

If they are real,,,,, there almost has to be SOMETHING we as humans don't understand about how they exist. Do you believe in ghosts, UFO's, God ? I believe in God but have never seen him. I have a niece that can see spirits or ghosts (not inbred) but I never have. I have had a UFO encounter but who the hell knows what that really was??

This is a great listen. Don't let the title turn you away. I really dig this guys reasoning in his vid's

https://youtu.be/-ckh92hD2iA

I'll say one thing about the possibility of Bigfoot existing.

If you're sitting in a house somewhere in the suburbs or any kind of populated area the notion of a creature like that seems pretty distant.

But, if you are deep in a wilderness, somewhere where the cell signals don't reach, the trees and mountains stretch on for many miles and help is a long way away then you might suddenly start to believe that maybe modern man doesn't really rule his environment quite as much as you thought before you left home.

Primitive cultures all over the world have for ages passed on stories about a huge, hairy ape man that lives where men seldom go. Russia, Australia, Indochina, All over North America and many other places. Stories that originated when these cultures could not communicate.

Maybe there is something in the human brain that deceives, that wants to believe that such, fairly specific creatures are real. That makes us see things that aren't there. Something in our DNA. Could be some protective instincts left over from primitive man-- who had to survive real monsters -- that evolution has left intact.

I find that notion damned interesting, but not as interesting as if there is actually an incredibly cunning, unknown species that desperately wants to steer clear of us and possesses extraordinary sensory capabilities that allow it to, just barely, accomplish that by living in places that makes contact very rare and all on their terms. Typically, the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.

Either possibility is on the table to me. Science finds previously unknown species fairly regularly these days and this one could be a great deal smarter than any of those because they are part human.

I just like a good story. Either way.

Reviewing the thread this is a great post!

I'm not saying I believe in him because I've never seen one. To me as well as a LOT of others it's just very interesting once you start digging. It's hard to believe all the thousands if not 10's of thousands of encounters are made up.

I'm sorry the vid's in the earlier posts are gone since the embeding function got disabled but the "HowToHunt" guy is really interested in getting to the conclusion. Pull his channel and look through his stuff. I think he's on the right track.

If they are real,,,,, there almost has to be SOMETHING we as humans don't understand about how they exist. Do you believe in ghosts, UFO's, God ? I believe in God but have never seen him. I have a niece that can see spirits or ghosts (not inbred) but I never have. I have had a UFO encounter but who the hell knows what that really was??

I believe in ghosts because I've had OOBE's. I am on the fence about UFOs because there is compelling evidence, but nothing substantial. However, there are thousands of hours of actually clear footage. Everything with Bigfoot is grainy, split-second, barely visible, etc.

As for God, someday I might tell you about how God revealed himself to me in a very profound way, so yes, I totally believe in God

Back