Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

There is no bigfoot, no UFO's, no Loch Ness Monster, no Angels, no Leprechauns, no ghosts, and no Santa Clause.

If there were, they would be on someone's smart phone video. Not some crappy, grainy, far away video...a real one, with good details at a reasonable distance.

Everyone on the planet has an HD video camera in their hand at all times today, not like the old days, when you had to prepare and bring along specific gear....it's right there, video equipment superior to anything anyone else ever had, and everybody has one, at all times, right in their hand or on their waist. Anybody can start rolling film within 5-10 seconds, even if unprepared.

Tired of seeing blobs and indistinct lights.

If it's there, it would be on video, clear, crisp, distinct video.

It is entertaining, though, watching the TV shows. Especially the bigfoot people...hooting at each other in the middle of the night, each group of morons thinking the other group of morons is bigfoot. That's pretty entertaining.

People are free to believe what they will. I always had an open mind to these sorts of things...not exactly a believer, but an open mind. Now, though...there are a billion smart phones everywhere and after 20 years, we've still got nothing but indistinct blobs and lights, and grainy footage taken a mile from the subject.

Especially the UFO's. How come nobody gets footage from underneath a UFO...it's always from miles away with the UFO on the horizon? I mean...a lot of these things are over cities, right? None of the 3 Million people living in the city look up and see a flying saucer directly over them, but Joe Sixpack in the suburbs sees it from 10 miles away?

I don't know, man. It's all BS. I think people are actually seeing things, real objects and critters, I think people believe they are seeing whatever they think they are seeing, but I think they are seeing what their brain is projecting, not what their eyes are telling the brain. I think these people, if they had never, ever heard of bigfoot or anything like it, they would point and shout, "Hey look, a bear!".....but because they believe in bigfoot, they see bigfoot, and instead of seeing kites and ball lightning, they believe in flying saucers so they see flying saucers.

ROFL Party-pooper. ROFL

There is no bigfoot, no UFO's, no Loch Ness Monster, no Angels, no Leprechauns, no ghosts, and no Santa Clause.

If there were, they would be on someone's smart phone video. Not some crappy, grainy, far away video...a real one, with good details at a reasonable distance.

Everyone on the planet has an HD video camera in their hand at all times today, not like the old days, when you had to prepare and bring along specific gear....it's right there, video equipment superior to anything anyone else ever had, and everybody has one, at all times, right in their hand or on their waist. Anybody can start rolling film within 5-10 seconds, even if unprepared.

It is entertaining, though, watching the TV shows. Especially the bigfoot people...hooting at each other in the middle of the night, each group of morons thinking the other group of morons is bigfoot. That's pretty entertaining.

People are free to believe what they will. I always had an open mind to these sorts of things...not exactly a believer, but an open mind. Now, though...there are a billion smart phones everywhere and after 20 years, we've still got nothing but indistinct blobs and lights, and grainy footage taken a mile from the subject.

Especially the UFO's. How come nobody gets footage from underneath a UFO...it's always from miles away with the UFO on the horizon? I mean...a lot of these things are over cities, right? None of the 3 Million people living in the city look up and see a flying saucer directly over them, but Joe Sixpack in the suburbs sees it from 10 miles away?

I don't know, man. It's all BS. I think people are actually seeing things, real objects and critters, I think people believe they are seeing whatever they think they are seeing, but I think they are seeing what their brain is projecting, not what their eyes are telling the brain. I think these people, if they had never, ever heard of bigfoot or anything like it, they would point and shout, "Hey look, a bear!".....but because they believe in bigfoot, they see bigfoot, and instead of seeing kites and ball lightning, they believe in flying saucers so they see flying saucers.

So, the Patterson Gimlin film is a hoax??

https://youtu.be/Q60mSMmhTZU

https://youtu.be/BB0X8CQT3iw

Food For Thought:

https://youtu.be/ngGDZ6EwGh0

Yeah.

The fact that for over 50 years, no other footage even comes close, even in the last 20 years with all these smart phones and hikers, pretty well convinces me of that....not to mention the hordes of bigfoot hunters, and tens of thousands of game cameras.

The number is actually staggering:

The global game camera industry reached a production of approximately 422.89 K units in 2016, and is expected to reach 533.91 K units in 2021.

And not a sniff of Bigfoot, Yeti, Santa, leprechauns, or unicorns.

So many people want it to be real, hell I want it to be real, but everything you said is true. Every camera shot is a split second, grainy, far away, indistinguishable. Maybe the world has become so small that we just need something more to hold onto. Mythical creatures in the woods, the deepest waters or Romulans on the edge of space.

Maybe people should pay more attention to what's right in front of them

Maybe the world has become so small that we just need something more to hold onto. Mythical creatures in the woods, the deepest waters or Romulans on the edge of space.

You nailed it. It's human nature to want to believe in something exceptional, something beyond the mundane. As we, as a society, drift away from religion, we fill in that gap with similar supernatural things.

Now Steve has me interested in the SkinWalker Ranch incident. Where a portal opens up in front of scientists and a bigfoot steps out. Must research this.

https://youtu.be/DcPJzwzi3Xo

Back