Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

-

800 !

, , !

- :

, ...

*+7 (495) 369-21-25; +7 (495) 684-56-68; +7 (985) 442-29-68;, c 9-20 !
http://photoraduga.ru/semejnoe-portfolio/
maxresdefault.jpg

http://photoraduga.ru/fotosyomka/

I think this thread needs bumped. You guys are living a miserable life. Bigfoot can give a person hope!

I have a friend of mine that went to school with and his brother is a pilot for UPS. He owns a cabin up in Alaska and the only way you can get to it is either by plane or snowmobile. He believes Bigfoot is real. I’ve heard actual recordings and makes the hair on my back stand up. One of the bigfoots likes to fuck with him by pounding on the cabin walls in the middle of the night. I don’t think they mean any harm. I actually think they like to fuck with him. This is a very remote area and there’s no one around but him and nobody else. I’ve heard the actual Bigfoot Communications. It is fucking freaky. Keep in mind this man is very sane he flies a fucking jet. He’s ex- military and not a loony. I consider my source very credible. Am I absolutely sure this is a big foot? Heck no but I do find it extremely interesting.

I have a friend of mine that went to school with and his brother is a pilot for UPS. He owns a cabin up in Alaska and the only way you can get to it is either by plane or snowmobile. He believes Bigfoot is real. I’ve heard actual recordings and makes the hair on my back stand up. One of the bigfoots likes to fuck with him by pounding on the cabin walls in the middle of the night. I don’t think they mean any harm. I actually think they like to fuck with him. This is a very remote area and there’s no one around but him and nobody else. I’ve heard the actual Bigfoot Communications. It is fucking freaky. Keep in mind this man is very sane he flies a fucking jet. He’s ex- military and not a loony. I consider my source very credible. Am I absolutely sure this is a big foot? Heck no but I do find it extremely interesting.
I'd kill to hear those recordings

I'd kill to hear those recordings
I don’t have them. Unfortunately my buddy has them. I don’t think he wants to share them. I could ask him though. He’s pretty private about it. This is not something he brags about. I live with him for two months last year And after about a month he disclosed The recordings to me.

I don’t have them. Unfortunately my buddy has them. I don’t think he wants to share them. I could ask him though. He’s pretty private about it. This is not something he brags about. I live with him for two months last year And after about a month he disclosed The recordings to me.
I wouldn't imagine I could actually hear them, but I'd love to. The only you can ever find online are made up BS vids and audio clips

I wouldn't imagine I could actually hear them, but I'd love to. The only you can ever find online are made up BS vids and audio clips

I watched a documentary recently that had an interview with a hunter that did an annual trip to the Sierra Nevadas in NoCal and stayed in a cabin built into a giant tree stump. The
group had a series of encounters with a group of squatches that would come after Sunset and raise hell to run them off (apparently). It happened in the 70s, but one particular
night the squatches were really aggressive and the hunters barricaded themselves in the tree and one of the hunters started howling in imitation (which is what my friends would have done).

Anyhow, they had a tape recorder going to try and prove that they weren't nuts and they had a really strange back-and-forth with the squatches including tons of bizarre vocalizations that lasted quite a while. The portion I heard was very eerie and it is hard for me to imagine how those sounds could have been faked. The entire interview had the ring of truth, To me, at least. The guy seemed dead serious about all of it and was not a professional squatcher in any way. You can hear the whole thing and it didn't sound scripted or fake to me.

I'll try to recall what the name of the docu was, because you'll want to hear those tapes. I'd like to hear it again, actually.

EDIT: This is from an incident known as "the Sierra Sounds" and is well-known in squatch circles.

I'd recommend reading the comments, also, because some of them are interesting, but will still try to find the video for you, because it told the whole
story while this is just an audio excerpt without context, but will give you the basic idea.

View: https://youtu.be/VGfIIjN-P7o

Thanks Hawg, Will watch both of those tonight when I get home. One of my tenants was telling me about a story his grandmother told him that when her and her husband were young they lived in either a mobile home or a camper way out in the sticks. I think he said Ohio. The husband saw one of the creatures and shot it but did not kill it and it got away. Two nights later several squatches came to pay them a visit and had trees they used like fucking baseball bats and worked their home over , Beat it to a pulp and shoved trees through all the windows. He said his grandmother has pictures of the destruction and whenever they go visit she always gets them out.

Found it. It from "Missing 411: The Hunted" and was a pretty creepy doc. The section I referred to began at the 1:12 mark in
case this doesn't begin there. It's a lot better than the audio clip above.

View: https://youtu.be/khwPVkoW8IE?t=4323

I'll check those out. The first one, I clicked and I see a new Monsterquest episode in the right sidebar - one of my favorite shows! I never knew it was still on

Last edited:
I'll share a tale with you all. I think I saw one years ago. I've never spoken to a soul about this, except my wife. I trust that those of you who know me outside of the board will not mention it.
My best friend acquired a large plot of land years ago in remote Northern Maine. In the old days, we'd ride our motorcycles up there and camp and engage in much debauchery. In the early 80's he decided to build a cabin, and we spend most weekends up there working on it, and we eventually did complete it. For all these years it's been our guys gathering place, with more weekends and trips than I can recall. In particular, the big weekend on the calendar is in February each year, we go up there for a long 4 day weekend, play cards, have huge fires, eat fine food and drink copious amounts of alcohol. It is circled on the calendar each year and is not to be missed.
It's about a 20 mile trip to the nearest town and can be a challenging ride in winter. Dirt roads, etc. Over the course of 4 days sometimes we make a trip for food/beer/ gas for the generator, etc.
Around 1996, we needed to make such a trip, and since my 4WD truck was the last one in the road and it was really shitty out, I got elected to make a town run for supplies, which I did. It was colder than snot, and it had just stopped snowing, and was about 3 in the afternoon. Got to town, did the errands headed back. The local 2-lane is sparsely populated, one of those country roads with a 50MPH limit in good weather, but today I was doing about 30 in 4WD. I was on a long straightaway when I noticed movement on the roadside about 150 yards ahead of me. This huge dark figure steps into the road, and crosses it in 3 steps. On two legs. This was before the internet and all the publicized information we see now. I did a huge double take and just watched this thing cross. There was a speed limit sign there, and this figure was taller than the sign. I rolled to a stop right where it crossed and rolled down my windows to take a look, they were covered with road salt so I wanted to see more clearly. Nothing. I sat there a minute processing WTF I just saw. There was no way it was a bear. Bears don't walk around on two legs in the depth of a Maine winter. They are all sleeping soundly in their dens.
Needless to say, I knew if I got back to the cabin and said anything, the ridicule and razzing would reach Defcon 10 levels. So I zipped my mouth and never said a word to anyone... didn't even tell my wife about it till maybe 10 years later.
All I can tell you is this thing was huge, taller than a road sign, crossed a 30 foot wide roadway in three strides, and was covered with dark hair. Whole incident lasted 15 seconds. Was it a Bigfoot, no idea. But not sure what the hell it was.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
So, people that know me know that I'm a paranormal "enthusiast". The topic just interests me. But I never had a personal experience that I could say was paranormal.

That is, up until the end of June. I was visiting New Orleans and the last day of the trip the four of us went to a plantation outside of Baton Rouge called Houmas House.

It's a recent restoration project and the home is unbelievably beautiful. So, we're taking a tour and our tour guide was wearing a long period-costume dress. I'm half-listening to her and just taking in all the amazing antiques, etc., and I notice another tour group in a different room. There was a glass wall with french doors between us and there happened to be a young girl goofing around at the glass wall and she's wearing a long, blue old-style dress. The heat index was 106 that day, BTW.

I didn't pay that much attention and later in the day we were talking about how cool the place was and all the tours they offer. We were talking about the way the guides were dressed and I said something like "not just the guides, did you see that little girl wearing the long, blue dress? Why would a kid dress like that on such a hot day?" Nobody had seen her and they were giving me shit, but I didn't think much of it. Later, I googled the place (which I knew nothing about prior) and ran across the opinion that it is the most haunted place in the state of Louisiana.

I was there at 11 in the morning. There are untold reports of this kid all over the web and the description in each is almost identical. The kid I saw checked every box.

She didn't look like an apparition or hazy in any way. It just looking like a kid goofing around having fun to me. The part that made no sense was the dress. It was way too authentic-looking. It definitely wasn't a halloween costume.

I'm not saying I saw a Ghost, but almost all the stuff I read was eerily similar to the kid I saw. It made me wish I paid a lot closer attention.

After that we went straight to a drive-thru daquiri bar and I drank a 32oz "swampwater". That whole deal freaked me out a little.

I'll share a story with you. I go up to Maine to a friends cabin with a bunch of guys for a long weekend every February. It's remote. 4WD / Snowmobile access only in the winter.
We've been doing this since the 1980's. About 1996/7 trip I made a run to the nearest town to get gas for the generator and a few groceries.
I'm driving down this two lane road ( Sugarloaf area) and about 1/8 mile in front of me something real tall and black walks across the road. On two legs. In about 3 steps. I have no idea what it was and I ain't saying it was a bigfoot. I went back to the cabin and I didn't say a damned word to the boys. Or anyone else.
There's no houses or habitation where this happened. It was late afternoon. It was about 10 degrees out. It wasn't a bear. Let me tell those from "not New England" there aren't any bears walking around on two legs in the dead of a Maine winter. I stopped the truck where I saw it cross and saw nothing. Rolled down the windows and looked into the woods. Did not get out of vehicle.

Again no idea what it was, but it did pique my interest in the topic. I'm open minded but until someone proves without a doubt that such a beast exists people have a right to be skeptical.
Laugh if you want but true story.
What you saw was probably a Mahtaguawas. The Abanaki believed to have sighted them in the early 1500s. I've been up to the Western Mountains quite a few times and never saw one. Legend has it that they grow very tall in the winter and walk on 2 legs. In the spring and summer they become very small and hop on 4 legs. In the fall they go into caves, where they start the winter growth.
They are said to.be harmless to most humans, but the Abanacki said those who went hunting it never returned.

I'll share a tale with you all. I think I saw one years ago. I've never spoken to a soul about this, except my wife. I trust that those of you who know me outside of the board will not mention it.
My best friend acquired a large plot of land years ago in remote Northern Maine. In the old days, we'd ride our motorcycles up there and camp and engage in much debauchery. In the early 80's he decided to build a cabin, and we spend most weekends up there working on it, and we eventually did complete it. For all these years it's been our guys gathering place, with more weekends and trips than I can recall. In particular, the big weekend on the calendar is in February each year, we go up there for a long 4 day weekend, play cards, have huge fires, eat fine food and drink copious amounts of alcohol. It is circled on the calendar each year and is not to be missed.
It's about a 20 mile trip to the nearest town and can be a challenging ride in winter. Dirt roads, etc. Over the course of 4 days sometimes we make a trip for food/beer/ gas for the generator, etc.
Around 1996, we needed to make such a trip, and since my 4WD truck was the last one in the road and it was really shitty out, I got elected to make a town run for supplies, which I did. It was colder than snot, and it had just stopped snowing, and was about 3 in the afternoon. Got to town, did the errands headed back. The local 2-lane is sparsely populated, one of those country roads with a 50MPH limit in good weather, but today I was doing about 30 in 4WD. I was on a long straightaway when I noticed movement on the roadside about 150 yards ahead of me. This huge dark figure steps into the road, and crosses it in 3 steps. On two legs. This was before the internet and all the publicized information we see now. I did a huge double take and just watched this thing cross. There was a speed limit sign there, and this figure was taller than the sign. I rolled to a stop right where it crossed and rolled down my windows to take a look, they were covered with road salt so I wanted to see more clearly. Nothing. I sat there a minute processing WTF I just saw. There was no way it was a bear. Bears don't walk around on two legs in the depth of a Maine winter. They are all sleeping soundly in their dens.
Needless to say, I knew if I got back to the cabin and said anything, the ridicule and razzing would reach Defcon 10 levels. So I zipped my mouth and never said a word to anyone... didn't even tell my wife about it till maybe 10 years later.
All I can tell you is this thing was huge, taller than a road sign, crossed a 30 foot wide roadway in three strides, and was covered with dark hair. Whole incident lasted 15 seconds. Was it a Bigfoot, no idea. But not sure what the hell it was.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I love Northern Maine. I used to go up there every September for the Great Northern Paper shut down in Millinocket to do maintenance on the stacks.

I love Northern Maine. I used to go up there every September for the Great Northern Paper shut down in Millinocket to do maintenance on the stacks.
We don't go quite up that far, probably 2 hours south of there. Damn pretty country and surprising to visitors who think you have to go west to find wild places in this country. That area is as remote as can be.

Back