Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

This is long but an incredible story

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: I thought embedding worked on this site??

Just post the link from YouTube. It will populate automatically. No need to embed anymore.

The truth is out there. :)

Bigfoot and Steve Austin.

FB_IMG_1629114466576.jpg

I will admit I am not up to reading 14 pages of posts.

Bottom line we don't know all that is here on this planet whether that be in the deep blue sea, the high mountains and inbetween. This is a topic my husband and I have discussed out of idle curiosity. As a former scientist to make the assumption that we know it all is not how I was trained.

Hm,thought the Mrytles Plantation was the most haunted Keith ?.Either way , I believe your story.Using lack of evidence as proof something does'nt exsist , is as folly as using it to claim it does.Fact's prove the case , everything else is just theory.

Hm,thought the Mrytles Plantation was the most haunted Keith ?.Either way , I believe your story.Using lack of evidence as proof something does'nt exsist , is as folly as using it to claim it does.Fact's prove the case , everything else is just theory.
:smilies-11117:

I could have sworn we used to have a Prometheus here, and was going to ask if you were him with a slightly different name, but couldn't find it.

Either way, welcome!

I’ve visited the Myrtles, interesting place.

Back