Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

Bigfoot? Really? No.

I scanned through, watched less than a minute.

So, a guide has a story? That, my friend, is part of the job.
I feel I need to reiterate occasionally since the thread won't go away. So, subroc, no. Period. With so many sketchy sightings (countless in fact) from all over the globe of these giant mammals (I mean what else) and no one, all down the coridors of time, has managed to trip on such a gigantic corpse? Please. Find me a dead one or capture me a live one and get back to me. I'll reconsider.

I feel I need to reiterate occasionally since the thread won't go away. So, subroc, no. Period. With so many sketchy sightings (countless in fact) from all over the globe of these giant mammals (I mean what else) and no one, all down the coridors of time, has managed to trip on such a gigantic corpse? Please. Find me a dead one or capture me a live one and get back to me. I'll reconsider.

That's one of the common arguments and a sensible one, but I've heard animal experts weigh in that mentioned that there are a number of species that are known to exist, but nobody has ever found a skeleton of one.

Nobody has ever found a Gigantopithecus skeleton, allegedly bigfoot's theorized relative with all scientific knowledge coming from the discovery of teeth and four jaw bones. Oddly enough, it is speculated by scientists that the rest of their bones may have been consumed by porcupines.

You can't make this shit up. Or can you?

That's one of the common arguments and a sensible one, but I've heard animal experts weigh in that mentioned that there are a number of species that are known to exist, but nobody has ever found a skeleton of one.

Nobody has ever found a Gigantopithecus skeleton, allegedly bigfoot's theorized relative with all scientific knowledge coming from the discovery of teeth and four jaw bones. Oddly enough, it is speculated by scientists that the rest of their bones may have been consumed by porcupines.

You can't make this shit up. Or can you?
Yeah. I have read various theories as to how the corpse remains undiscovered. My first though is maybe, but I highly doubt it. Say "squash" dies in upstate NY at the begining of deer season. The woods are full of hunters. So the porcupines have to disappear the corpse before ... . So I'll just leave it at that. Not saying they can't exist, so cxlose the thread. As I say, show me some solid evidence (I'll decide what I believe to be solid and I won;t join into a fight with others as to other stuff they say is solid) and I'll be open to changing my mind. Keeping an open mind is trait I cherish. But until then, Bigfoot, :4321:

Yeah. I have read various theories as to how the corpse remains undiscovered. My first though is maybe, but I highly doubt it. Say "squash" dies in upstate NY at the begining of deer season. The woods are full of hunters. So the porcupines have to disappear the corpse before ... . So I'll just leave it at that. Not saying they can't exist, so cxlose the thread. As I say, show me some solid evidence (I'll decide what I believe to be solid and I won;t join into a fight with others as to other stuff they say is solid) and I'll be open to changing my mind. Keeping an open mind is trait I cherish. But until then, Bigfoot, :4321:
The "Bigfoot Odyssey" guy is putting together a documentary that should be done in the next couple of months. They have them on film. I'll be sure to post it when it's up. They took a whole team of people LOADED with cameras ,drones , nightvision, thermal to a spot in Florida where they know they exist. He's got 1000's of hours of film to cut through to put it together.

The "Bigfoot Odyssey" guy is putting together a documentary that should be done in the next couple of months. They have them on film. I'll be sure to post it when it's up. They took a whole team of people LOADED with cameras ,drones , nightvision, thermal to a spot in Florida where they know they exist. He's got 1000's of hours of film to cut through to put it together.
I'll watch if I can, or video, but it would have close the door on all of the worlds disbelief. Thanls.

We are in agreement. In the "old days" when virtually no one had a camera we were blessed with one of two grainy images of Bigfoot every year. Now when everyone has a camera that take terrific images no one can seem to get an image of one?

I am not a skeptic, I am a realist.

"168" should be coming out in the next week or two. 168 refers to a week long expedition to document Bigfoot activity (24 hours x 7 Days= 168). The group claims to have the pics, face shots, body part pics etc,,,, the creatures are elusive and hiding is their job so don't expect a big full blown clear picture like a human. It just doesn't happen like that. Here's a 2 hour promo they did last night if you have time you want to kill. Skip to the 30 minute mark to cut out garbage time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLmyYrAaiAk

67bb9ed64d049fae7ed617154dfdbe62.jpg

Everybody get your popcorn ready. The documentary will be on tonight 7 CT.

Back