Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

as we post on the "does brady ever see his baby boy" thread?

I don't understand the question.

arn't we posting on a anti brady thread at this very moment?

Yes, but that is not the point. You stated you had never seen an anti-Dungy thread started by a Pats fan. There have been several, that is why Tmack stated you must have not been around very long.

I don't understand the question.

Yes, but that is not the point. You stated you had never seen an anti-Dungy thread started by a Pats fan. There have been several, that is why Tmack stated you must have not been around very long.

Ok I understand that, I can only go by what I see and what I see are a lot of anti brady, anti belicheck threads that go on for 6 pages without getting closed.

Ok I understand that, I can only go by what I see and what I see are a lot of anti brady, anti belicheck threads that go on for 6 pages without getting closed.

Okay, well, this IS the smack forum more or less, and these trolls are confined to this forum to post that crap, so it is not surprising that there are a lot of those types of threads.

The whole reason this forum came into being is to keep that crap off the main forum.

I just think there is a big difference between trolling posts with unfounded "deadbeat dad" crap, and posts with unfounded information about such sensitive issues as suicide and stroke.

Okay, well, this IS the smack forum more or less, and these trolls are confined to this forum to post that crap, so it is not surprising that there are a lot of those types of threads.

The whole reason this forum came into being is to keep that crap off the main forum.

I just think there is a big difference between trolling posts with unfounded "deadbeat dad" crap, and posts with unfounded information about such sensitive issues as suicide and stroke.

Well I accept your opinon on that, its your ballgame, but I just think its a fine line and some people are stomping all over that line.

Dshoe got what he was looking for, let the shit hit the fan while he runs and hides..

Well I accept your opinon on that, its your ballgame, but I just think its a fine line and some people are stomping all over that line.

It is a fine line and I don't have all the answers. It would probably help if more of the community shared their rational thoughts on what should be allowed in here.

oh dashoe's still here. he's just not going to respond to posts about a childs suicide.

Who asked you to? you start the juvenile shit and then act above it:lame:

Who asked you to? you start the juvenile shit and then act above it:lame:

he called me a troll. I'm not sure how I can troll a board of my own team by dashing d22's attempt at bashing everything patriot by using facts, but ok.

It is a fine line and I don't have all the answers. It would probably help if more of the community shared their rational thoughts on what should be allowed in here.

suicide is definitely a good one to not allow period...The Patriots* planet is a great place to talk on topic about football and off topic about a million of other things....but something are in bad taste. After discussing with other members, Bruschi's stroke should not be discussed also. Also, medical conditions should not be challenged unless solid evidence is brought to you post.

On a lighter note, I am firm believer that everyone of *MikeMo23425343255's post should all be deleted and replaced with "DTB is right. I am *MikeMo235123523, here me roar."

suicide is definitely a good one to not allow period...The Patriots* planet is a great place to talk on topic about football and off topic about a million of other things....but something are in bad taste. After discussing with other members, Bruschi's stroke should not be discussed also. Also, medical conditions should not be challenged unless solid evidence is brought to you post.

On a lighter note, I am firm believer that everyone of *MikeMo23425343255's post should all be deleted and replaced with "DTB is right. I am *MikeMo235123523, here me roar."

How about how crappy the browns franchise has been for the last 40 years, can we discuss that?

How about how crappy the browns franchise has been for the last 40 years, can we discuss that?

Sure. We can discuss that as much as you want. Hell, I will start the conversation with a fact:

The Browns have never had the chance to play in a Super Bowl by the use of an illegal camera let alone win one.

Sure. We can discuss that as much as you want. Hell, I will start the conversation with a fact:

The Browns have never had the chance to play in a Super Bowl by the use of an illegal camera let alone win one.

You know BB used to coach the Browns right?

So your belief is the pats have no superbowls unless they have a camera? Thats why I think you are an idiot.

"Just before the last Super Bowl, Bill Belichick gathered his football players and said: ‘Let’s win this one for real. Just this one time. Let’s not cheat.’ You know what happened? They lost."

-Eric Cartman

"Just before the last Super Bowl, Bill Belichick gathered his football players and said: ‘Let’s win this one for real. Just this one time. Let’s not cheat.’ You know what happened? They lost."

-Eric Cartman

My god we are using south park as football analysis now. I think that about says it all right there.

Back