Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Yeah that makes sense.:rolleyes:

Brady chooses Stetson cologne over DirectTV, Visa, MasterCard, Sony, HDTV, Nabisco, Gatorade, Reebok, ESPN, Sprint........ROFL

NABISCO??!?!?! LMAO

you do realize who your talking to right:blink:

Yes I just wanted to post more pics of TB and clearly he likes since he's still looking at this thread..:D

damn i really wish he was instead promoting oreos..or better yet subway! im sure no one wants him when they have the likes of brady quinn and of course the ever enthusiastic peyton manning right there to jump on any endorsement opportunities. Oh wow lets get a list of the great football players with current endorsements...hmmm reggie bush--wow he is an allstar! brady quinn--definitely a hall of famer first ballot! damn i guess its true. the real measure of greatness is not by how you perform on the field, but by how many endorsements you have.
and if he's getting offers for stetson, smartwater and movado

27row.190.jpg

clearly he has his choice of ads. only a fool would believe otherwise...then again you seem pretty foolish.

Ah, but it is an indication of how he is perceived outside of New England. People outside of New England see Brady for what he is, an arrogant, cocky, gets too much credit for team accomplishments, absentee father, douchebag with the personality of wallpaper.

Thats why Madison Ave. ignores Brady.

Ah, but it is an indication of how he is perceived outside of New England. People outside of New England see Brady for what he is, an arrogant, cocky, gets too much credit for team accomplishments, absentee father, douchebag with the personality of wallpaper.

Thats why Madison Ave. ignores Brady.
WRONG AGAIN...wow how many times must i have to correct you? I live outside of NE and YES shockingly people outside of indiana dont all hate tom brady! In fact the general consensus among the IL area---chicago and central--is that tom brady is the best qb playing today hands down. so please stop tryin to speak for all of america when you clearly cant speak for youself ;)

WRONG AGAIN...wow how many times must i have to correct you? I live outside of NE and YES shockingly people outside of indiana dont all hate tom brady! so please stop tryin to speak for all of america when you clearly cant speak for youself ;)

remind me where your from

I also am no longer living in NE and in this area there is much respect for TB

remind me where your from

I also am no longer living in NE and in this area there is much respect for TB
Exactly! This is just a stupid line ppl who dont like TB try to throw out there bc speaking for the entire country apparently is what they like to do. From chicago--go to school in central IL--U of I and let me tell you, there are no other patriot fans other than myself--maybe one or two that i know--- (though a lot of them do respect the pats). But even then you can see the admiration/respect ppl have for them. Ppl watch the pats for tom brady. At least the ppl I know (and yes its quite a lot). Even ppl that dont watch football that much know who he is and that he's asserted himself as the best. I dont even have to argue this point any longer whereas a few years ago we'd get into a debate. Its also well known that indiana of course is in love with peyton so they're gonna feel different obviously, but that doesnt mean the entire country feels that way. and theres a lot of respect for manning too, but FAR from a love fest.

Exactly! This is just a stupid line ppl who dont like TB try to throw out there bc speaking for the entire country apparently is what they like to do. From chicago--go to school in central IL--U of I and let me tell you, there are no other patriot fans other than myself (though a lot of them do respect the pats). But even then you can see the admiration/respect ppl have for them. Ppl watch the pats for tom brady. At least the ppl I know (and yes its quite a few). Even ppl that dont watch football that much know who he is and that he's asserted himself as the best. Its also well known that indiana of course is in love with peyton so they're gonna feel different obviously, but that doesnt mean the entire country feels that way. and theres a lot of respect for manning too, but FAR from a love fest.

Acutally off a chat forum, I have come across alot of Indiana natives who are Pat fans and not Peyton fans. I was wowed. Just like there are alot of Red Sox fans in NY

Acutally off a chat forum, I have come across alot of Indiana native who are Pat fans and not Peyton fans. I was wowed.

I just know that there's been a clear change. A couple years ago I'd get into debates with people about whose the best, now no one even disputes the fact that Tom is the clear cut #1. The respect for him is amazing to see, especially since I've been sayin hes the best all this time to those around me and finally everyone agrees!

I just know that there's been a clear change. A couple years ago I'd get into debates with people about whose the best, now no one even disputes the fact that Tom is the clear cut #1. The respect for him is amazing to see bc its definitely at the highest its ever been.

I am around alot of Cowboy/Steeler fans and while they might not like us, they do respect the team and the QB and the organization. It is nice that some people can see through

I am around alot of Cowboy/Steeler fans and while they might not like us, they do respect the team and the QB and the organization. It is nice that some people can see through

It's refreshing to no longer have to argue this point. What floored me was the fact that even the ones who dont like him or the pats agreed he was the best (--tho clearly we cant expect that kind of realism for everyone in this world). In fact when I'd talk about the Patriots or BB they'd say "well he's just good or their just good bc of TB, blah blah blah". I didnt agree with that complete assessment but it does show that they can't deny TB's greatness.

It's refreshing to no longer have to argue this point. What floored me was the fact that even the ones who dont like him or the pats agreed he was the best (--tho clearly we cant expect that kind of realism for everyone in this world). In fact when I'd talk about the Patriots or BB they'd say "well he's just good or their just good bc of TB, blah blah blah". I didnt agree with that complete assessment but it does show that they can't deny TB's greatness.

woman more pictures, you know dash wants more

woman more pictures, you know dash wants more

ROFL My bad! I'll be back a little later (got class!) to keep up with this new i love tom brady--he's so hot thread! Its great to see non-fans just as obsessed as fans are over him. ;) Here's a parting gift on my way out...

GQfeature1v.jpg

00011775.jpg

TomBrady_Devan_8484827_400.jpg

OH and look at the old man thats wearing stetson besides tom...
stetson_left.jpg

Oh matthew mcconaughey! you old fart you! :D

Back