does gun control work - a keep the debate in one thread idea

OP
mikiemo83

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
Oh NO NO NO...in the State I live in if someone breaks into your home you have every right to defend yourself and kill that person. If someone breaks into my home they better be ready to die because 1. You do not break into someones home with the intention of being nice. 2. You knew what you were doing, B&E is a crime. 3. I own guns and rifles, and i can shoot AND so cant my children. They have respect for guns. I will die for my family and I would kill to protect them. Plain and simple
I wish this lady had a gun.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wLQ38wpsT0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listen to the hits on her body....fvcking coward

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I try to remember to search for threads already in existence before starting a new one. So, welcome back to this relic...

As you may be aware, I have my thoughts on this subject, but I would like to hear yours first. :)

1613088375801.png

deec77

Reaction score
Thank you. As is often the case, you are correct.
I have security with guns..... I personally don’t own a gun but most of my immediate family ( sons, husband, and Son in law does and they’ve all been in the military with the exception of my hubby so..... I do have a compound bow and I’m pretty darn accurate just saying lol.

~Dee~

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
It appears that the Dems are not going to be able to get anywhere with their gun control agenda so instead, they are going after ammo. Heard Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck talking about this morning on the radio, it's no wonder I can't find any 5.56 anywhere.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Ammo has been sparce since March of 2020. Especially 556/223, 9mm, and 00 buckshot.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I can find plenty of 223 but I prefer 5.56, it shoots much better out of my AR and i've got a line on some 5.56 that should be available in the next week or 3.

shecolt

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . my knowledge of guns is extremely limited. So, I have a question in regards to Biden's recent call for gun control legislation. In the below article, you will see where he has called for the ban of assault weapons. I'm not sure what one would categorize as an assault weapon, but I'm thinking that he would be referring to something like an AR-15. The article isn't clear on whether or not he would just ban the future sale of such weapons or if he would want to also confiscate all such weapons currently owned.

My question revolves around Biden wanting to eliminate immunity for those who manufacture guns. I can understand that if he was referring to anyone who continued to manufacture a banned gun, but I can't understand how that would work in regards to guns that are currently legal to own. I don't want to be flippant here, but this makes about as much sense to me as to hold an auto manufacturer liable because someone used their vehicle to harm/kill another.

So, can anyone explain to me why those who manufacture guns should be held liable?