does gun control work - a keep the debate in one thread idea

deec77

Reaction score
No, I am making the broad assumption that people can barely chew gum and walk at the same time and yet can go get a gun. There is a 20 year old kid that lived across from me a few years ago, he would burn ants with lighters in his driveway....he should not have a gun. Not everyone is this fun loving hero to all mankind that would only use their power for good. There are not only mean people out there, worse yet there are stupid people out there. Lots of them. There is a reason they have to write do not drink the bleach, and you want them to have guns? Thats what I am saying. Its not black and white and should not be treated as such just because something was written 200 years ago in a completely different existence. Life is not black and white nor should that be used as an excuse why anyone should be able to get a dangerous fire arm capable of killing a large amount of people in a small amount of time that did not exist during the time that was written. All my opinion and nothing more.
Actually I’d prefer those people didn’t vote either you can include the tide pod eaters as well.

~Dee~

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
1618445249204.png
If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

This includes real outlaws and people like me that will, because of the ban, be made outlaws for keeping my guns.

foobahl

Reaction score
Indianapolis and again the FBI had prior knowledge of the individual. What good are new laws when the people in charge of the existing laws won't or can't do the job they are charged with.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Another win.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I used to own an SKS I bought from a gun dealer whose sole mission was getting as many guns in the hands of responsible citizens as possible when I was still allowed to own a firearm.

This is epic.

Come at me, bro.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
In a place where freedom reigns.
Yeah believe the way we do or we will kill you. Freedom!!!! I always found it funny that people who scream freedom say if you do not believe how we do, we will kill you. That is amazing freedom right there. The funny thing about all of this, is people believe defunding the police means getting rid of the police. lol. Like I said before education is defunded yearly.