Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Greene

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

P4E

Reaction score
After watching trent greene in pre season and the rest of the dolphins QB'S, it was pretty clear to me that they are in trouble this year at QB,anyone of those 3 could start which doesn't say much for that postion really

Me i would start beck he looks alot more controlled than greene and lemon

but still is well short of what is needed to be a succesfull QB

So seing thou This is D22's GAFF, who would you guys start as the phins starting QB

Hi P4E ... Ypu been playing nice over there in main board & listen "Mums the word"...don't let those Red Flop Fans know that the Yankees are the "Hottest" and most impressive MLB team going into the playoffs with 40 more games left.

I would definately without a doubt start Trent Greene..a veteran that had 1 single concussion last year ...and the previous 3 yrs played 16 games each year 2003-04-05 threw for $4,000+ yards with a top 5 NFL QB rating & a few Probowls...OH!!! KC was a running team too...

As I said...I could care less & don't even watch pre-season games they do nothing for me..and they are very mis-leading. Trent Green is a seasoned professional & a solid , smart good desicion QB ,, nothing more or less than that..he is simply just getting used to the system as every QB needs on a brand new team

I havn't seen the Dolphins or Greene except a 3:00 NFL.com video from last night. The only time Ill watch pre-season is maybe the 2nd to last game when starters have 4 games under their belt & they play up to a half against mostly opponant starters.

Then you can see hoe things are coming along...P4E I laughed hysterically reading their posts about the game last night..go read "ChiefGal's Hey D22 thread..these people are truly batarded

I should be shouting with Glee ..We Won We Won... the dolphins are Awsone..& on our way to the big show we are 2-0...they really are dips...

Yeah ive gotta keep quiet about the yankees,if i say anything i get called a troll,maybe i shoulda stated i was a yankee follower before i signed up

just read that thread,you should feel specail that they did one just for you,and the phins won as well

but back to the question i saw some of the highlights of green and most of his passes where not very accurate when his guy was open,i think if he losses a few at the start and doesn't settle.then beck will come in for sure

they only problem i see with green is that the phins wanted him so more likely than not he is goona start because of that

what do you think about beck then???

P4E want to really piss them Red flopp Fans off..but then you would get thrown in here with me...just keep asking why David Ortiz, "Big Poopi" so coinsidently leaks out to press before the break he thinks he had some drink or whatever that may have had steroids in them...Im not sure of his exact quote.

Don't you find that funny... Another one of my crazy theories searching for the truth. I think they are taking B Bonds as the Star Poster Boy for roids & told everyone else to stop immediately or they will have to pay consequences..and Big Poopi thinks a test & old test may may be exposed & positive & trying to be ahead of the possible exposure.. Nip it in the bud sought of speak

Again you all have to take pre-season with a grain of salt... it's more about players who arn't even going to make the team & some not even the NFL...I can't watch that crap ...the Bums get 80% of the playing time & starters less than 20%

Listen to thise guys in that thread all shitting on the Dolphins in the other thread over a frigin pre-season game and a new QB to the system... your legitimately asking about my thoughts as a fan & also being honest with good cause that you think Greene may be done.. I respect that...

I still have to say we won't know for sure until he gets a few more snapps at least along with a few more weeks...keep in mind he signed only a few months ago also, he wasn't in Miami all offseason.

Have you & your dippy Patriot friends put any thought into your own QB situation. Tom Brady 3 and out & and a whole 34 yds in his season opener..OH..but he's Tom Brady..he can suck & get away with it...

Last week on the local sports radio they were talking about Patriots practice & how Brady & Castle offense were scrimaging against the defense & they picked Brady off & Castle they said like 12 times & were all playing to the crowd & Brady was pissed ...screaming at every body..pulling a Marino on everyone, slapping them in helmets & crap..

And of course Red Short list on Offense

Randy Moss
Dante Stallworth
Laurence Maroney

All have proven nagging aging injuries & missed games the pass few years & Maroney is only in his 2nd season & now carries the load..that is if he ever takes off that Red shirt...

Yeah, but the only reason Tom got picked off was cos we have a super D, that's why,and hey it is only preseason as you say,so brady having 5/7 for 34 against tampa doesn't matter at all, doesn't it,remember there was no stallworth or moss in that game

and when we start to near the end of the pre season games we will get a feel for what the patriots are about regarding moss and dontae seing time and hopefully brady can make a few plays with moss and stallworth and welker

still cant beleive you let welker go,shoulda kept him and got brady quinn in the draft and left ginn alone,at least with quinn you would of had a QB for the future

id be worried if i where a phin right now,Remeber that D of your s is getting older and you hardly have an offence that is gonna scare anyone

it could be along season for you phins this year

P4E...Im not nearlt as disapointed passing on Brady Quinn as I am picking up a WR instead of a solid Defensive Lineman, LB or DE to replace Taylor or Zack down the road.

The reason why Im not completely dissapointed about Brady Quinn is read these impressive Collegeperformance numbers...alot better than Tom Brady ever accomplished passing the ball in both college & the NFL

Wasn't Brady a bench warmer in College ???

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/169272/2007_nfl_draft_profile_byu_qb_john.html

And I forgot...NO...your defense "Sucks" P4E...your kidding right..your #1 CB Hobbs wouldn't start on any other team....and Harrison would have to retire if they dropped him...who wants a has been all beat to shit...and this your strength...

They picked off Brady because they were playing press & Man im sure to practice tight cover schemes & guess what Tom Brady sucks under that pressur...as we have all seen especially in his last 3 playoff games against Denver-San Diego and Colts...Horrible...horrible....horrible

Hey brady colleage caraer has got nothing to do with now,and i said to you that beck should be a strater,he is a steal to get in the second round,but what i was saying is,if you picked up beck in round 2,why in the hell didn't you use the firstpick more wisely??

if beck was gonna go in the second with not alot of teams not needing qb's,it seems the ginn decision was bizzare,

taylor and thomas have i would say 1 or 2 yers left ta the highest level,hell maybe thomas has one year left

wouldn't it of being better maybe selecting willis or carriker in the first then getting beck in the second like you did???

letting welker go once again was a big deal,if you kept him then there us no need for ginn

think about having welker still there and the added bonus of willis at linebacker and beck too,that looks ahole lot better

Dolphin22 on 08-17-2007 at 03:07 PM said:
And I forgot...NO...your defense "Sucks" P4E...your kidding right..your #1 CB Hobbs wouldn't start on any other team....and Harrison would have to retire if they dropped him...who wants a has been all beat to shit...and this your strength...

They picked off Brady because they were playing press & Man im sure to practice tight cover schemes & guess what Tom Brady sucks under that pressur...as we have all seen especially in his last 3 playoff games against Denver-San Diego and Colts...Horrible...horrible....horrible

Hey not every QB is gonna be superhot in every game they play

look at him when he has made the drives against the rams..a young QB doing that was brilliant and even you should admire that drive against the rams

what did madden say,im sure the pats shouldn't be going for it hear,good job we had BB and not madden isn't it??

and remember against the colts he had no offence at all hardly and the chargers game we did win afterall with brady makin the big play to caldwell to win it

No one can honsetly doubt brady,he is like moss says the best QB to ever play the game

OH!!! really...what a shocker !!! Moss said that..if they dump him next year or he leaves & goes to Atlanta he'll problably say the exact in differant words about Joey Harrington.

With all due respect P4E...You Pat fans really buy into all that media Hype crap HaH!!! It cracks me up listening to the score 99.7 or The "Big Show & they interview new players for the Patriots &

they actually ask stupid question like as if the new guy in town just signed a contract & is going trash his new team in any way..."

So Whats the differance between the Patriots organization and Miami...is bellichecks system more difficult to learn than down in Miami & how do you like playing with Tom Brady at the helm?

I would love just once any new player asked these rediculous non-questions trying to bait them they would reply like this:

The only differance between The Patriots organization is they don't really need to be good to or at top of there game to win and somehow appear in so many SuperBowls..

It's a Win Win situation for me..There isn't all that pressure of trying so hard to be the best you can be...it a nice easy relaxing feeling to just kick back for a change & win Superbowls..

Jr. Seau quote "it was looking pretty grim in my 18 years of being a top 5 LB in the NFL busting my ass & holding my end..now I have a better chance on Bob Krafts team to finally retire with a ring & be in that Barry Sanders , Dan Marino list.

I love playing with Tom Brady, he may not be the most accurate downfield passing QB in the League, so I can just jogg my patterns out & be as close to the line of scrimage were tom Passes mostly.

I don't sweat as much now & I can last almost 3 qrts without taking Oxogen. It sucked down Miami having to run out every pass Pattern even during Running plays & also have to block...what the fvck is all that about Im a God Damn Wide Reciever & Im Fvcking Randy Moss..

And If Tom Brady can dog his position & be middle of his class of NFL QB's and still have 3 rings to bragg about.....so can I...

and by the way responding to your post where you say brady chocked against the chargers,broncos and colts,what exactley has the so called best QB ever manning done in his hole carear in the playoffs???

i lose count how many times that guy chocked against us and over teams

and you point out two games where brady wasn't his usuall great self,it is just KNIT PICKING WHAT YOU ARE DOING

im not gonna start shit bro because your a nice guy,but explain in what way brady could not be considered the best of all time

he has never had start players to work with,YET still gets the job done

stats and pro bowl's mean shit, it is the winning that matters

and that is simply what brady and the pats do

P4E..listen...Ill say it for mthe 3,oooth time, Brady has grown into a top 10 or even a bit more towards the top of solid NFL QB"s,

If you all looked at things at face value, we wouldn't be disagreeing with this..what more do you all want...I said he was a top QB in the leagure, I'll even go top 6 or 7...you all have an excuse for every true negitive fact about every aspect of this Patriot franchise

1] If their win loss record in regular season is only as good as A loser Dolphin team that hasn't made the playoffs in 300 years...guess what "The regular season doesn't mean a thing" and I thought you all said the only thing that counts are "W's

2] If The 3 time SB champ with 2 SB MVP awards & 3 time AFC Probowl QB doesn't hold not even 1 single, solitary QB passing record in the History of the game from over 65 QB Passing records & 50 of the records listed cover every single aspect of the QB position and list the top 5 QB's in single game & single seasons and Tom Brady has 3 rings & 6 years experience...

You all can only say that stats mean nothing "W's do... ( exept in regular season I guess) now you just insulted with no cause every single QB to ever play the game & was great at it..and Tom Brady who is not recognized at all for his QB passing abilities from the "NFL" National FootbalLeague" in a 6 year career is above them all...because guess what they don't have 3 rings Adam Venitiri Kicked for him.

3] I picked out 3 games, Denver, San Diego & the Colts Brady wasn't at his best..& you say Manning 's a choker...How & why I used these 3 games besides my point being the last 2 seasons, to prove habit not by chance, Denver game ended that season

Tom Brady was a major factor of ending their 2005 season in the so-important Playoffs by a 14 point turnaround throwing a 99 yard INT ending in a TD and that was his 2nd,,, thanks to yours truly..TOMMY TERRIFIC" threw more INTs than TD's in that game

Tommy Terrific's last 3 playoff games in 2 seasons...TD vs INT

Denver 1 TD - 2 Int
San Die 2 TD - 3 Int
Colts 1 TD- 1 Int
--------------------------
4 TD - 6 Int

You do the math & add up the "W" 's ...remeber the only thing that counts...now tell me stats don't mean anything..I think if Brady threw more TD's than Ints they would have more "W's in the playoffs the last 2 seasons...right !!! Now what is it ??

You still want me to "explain in what way brady could not be considered the best of all time"

I think it's pretty obvious when out of the last 2 playoff seasons Tom was a major factor and mostly responsable for losing and ending 2 seasons with 6 ints and only 4 TD's as the starting QB

And he also lost a total 11 of 16 games the last 2 seasons to +.500% teams besides just choking in the 3 playoff games...

Besides these undisputable facts the past 2 Brady seasons, In 2001 and 2002 Tom Brady wa 22nd in the NFL passing which puts him in the bottom of the league in QB's and 2002 they didn't even make the Playoffs and were a horrible team again completely embarressed losing to all the good teams...Fact..

What exactly don't you all get or see here..Im stating nothing but the absolute truth & you can't dispute a sentence or even a word I just posted as false or untrue in any way..

So P4E..with all due respect I think i just stated many extrordinary facts about "Tommy Terrific regarding 4 of his 6 Dynasty seasons...and none of this sounds like we are describing the greatest QB of All Time as you insist along with all your other friends in here...it doesn't even sound like we are talking about the best QB in the AFC East for that matter...does it...

Sorry man...just being "Completely Sincere & Honest...

Funny how you mention that Trent "only" had one concussion... that kept him out for what, 6-8 games?

So that's "just" a concussion?

Keep spinnin' away.

5-11 this year. Enjoy it!

PatsFan09 on 08-17-2007 at 04:20 PM said:
Funny how you mention that Trent "only" had one concussion... that kept him out for what, 6-8 games?

Keep spinnin' away.

I feel your fear... Listen I wish I could help you & say it was only 1 game...but even the 3-13 Detroit Lions literally beat the Patriots on your own turf...It would have been nice if they wern't playing for the Draft pick & Tanked it for you Bums...see it wasn't just the 6-10 Dolphins that "Mercy Kneeled" to save the Chumps more embarresment while they walk around showing off that junk jewelry

We did better than 5-11 with Joey Harrington and Sammy Morris...shake away boys...no more winning the division by default..watch out for the Jets also...

You all want to believe Trent is done...when you know damn well he didn't all the sudden turn stupid or forget how to make decisions or throw for 4,000+ yards like in 03-04-05 ...

Your only hope is he struggles learning the system & getting comfortable with the Dolphins...I noticed you had no comeback on my post about the Raid....OOOPS!!! Patriots calssy model NFL Franchise or tom Brady being the Best QB ever...

Tough argument you got their hah!!!

PatsFan09 on 08-17-2007 at 04:20 PM said:

Keep spinnin' away.

I feel your fear... Listen I wish I could help you & say it was only 1 game...but even the 3-13 Detroit Lions literally beat the Patriots on your own turf...It would have been nice if they wern't playing for the Draft pick & Tanked it for you Bums...see it wasn't just the 6-10 Dolphins that "Mercy Kneeled" to save the Chumps more embarresment while they walk around showing off that junk jewelry

We did better than 5-11 with Joey Harrington and Sammy Morris...shake away boys...no more winning the division by default..watch out for the Jets also...

You all want to believe Trent is done...when you know damn well he didn't all the sudden turn stupid or forget how to make decisions or throw for 4,000+ yards like in 03-04-05 ...

Your only hope is he struggles learning the system & getting comfortable with the Dolphins...I noticed you had no comeback on my post about the Raid....OOOPS!!! Patriots calssy model NFL Franchise or tom Brady being the Best QB ever...

Tough argument you got their hah!!!

Back