Dream Sports venues

WisColtFan7

Oh, you didn't know?
Reaction score
The rules are simple: Money is no object, and for obvious reasons your favorite team's venues are not allowed. So, which sports venues would you like to visit as a neutral fan?

In no particular order:

Lambeau Field
Fenway Park
Cameron Indoor Stadium
Madison Square Garden (for a WWE event)
Wimbledon
Arc de Triumphe for the Tour de France
Wembley Stadium for a soccer match
Michigan Stadium
Rose Bowl
Notre Dame Stadium
TD Garden
Posted via Mobile Device

As a neutral fan:

Fenway
San Fran's baseball on the bay.
Lambeau

That is about it, I only want to visit Wrigley again, but I am a Cubs fan.

I've been to MSG for a concert. Loved it and would like to see a sporting event there.

My other dream is pretty much any Lucus Oil Top Fuel Hydro venue. I never tire of the big boy races.

And Fenway.
Posted via Mobile Device

I believe the patriots play in green bay the season after next and have already started planning on the trip. Hopefully it is a late in the year icebowl to make it complete.

I have been lucky to have made it to most stadiums I wanted to see, I have been to a superbowl, multiple playoff game away from foxboro. I have been to hockey & football games from boston to Denver. baseball from coast to coast. Basketball up and down the east coast.

so Wrigley, Lambeau are the places left I want to go to. I would have love to see a redwings or Blackhawks game at chicago stadium

not sure of any other places really

Send me a photo, Mikie. I'll be here in Texas. Hopefully sweating. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Alp D' Huez for the Tour De France

Football

Seattle's Stadium - just to hear how loud it gets.

Cowboy's Stadium - just to see that big video screen

Cotton Bowl for the Red River Rivalry - *yeah, it's my favorite team, but it's a neutral site.

Baseball

Camden Yards - the first of the modern day, full of frills, ballparks

Hockey

Chicago Blackhawks homegame - just based on the crowd reaction during the all-star immediately after the start of Gulf War 1. Those folks know how to rock.

Detriot RedWing home playoff game - see the squid fly.

The venue in Lake Placid where the greatest moment in the history of sports took place

Basketball

Wouldn't mind seeing a Kentucky home game, just to check out Ashley Judd.

Miscellaneous

A World Cup Soccer Final at a venue to be determined.

Lambeau Field for a Greeen Bay game. My son and I hope to go next season.

The Big House at UMichigan in Ann Arbor.

Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend

Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.

Wembley Stadium, London -I've already been there for both Patriots games (2009 and 2012).

I've been fortunate enough to have visited most of the top US venues at some point in time. Still on my list is Tiger Stadium- LSU; though. I want to see a hockey game at Le Centre Bell soon (was there in 2010 in between playoff rounds) and need to visit Air Canada Centre, too. Had planned on doing both with a buddy this winter. Oops.

My next step is euro soccer. I like Bayern and Man City. I was at Olympiastadion Munchen, but haven't been to Allianz Arena yet (thought about the Champions League final last year, but it didn't work out with my schedule) and am planning to go to the derby next year at Old Trafford (my brother is a fan of the ManU wankers, and I want to wear my City kit and mock the hooligans). I'll probably get to Etihad, Anfield, and maybe one more while over there.

Cowboys stadium aka Jerry's world.
Wrigley field
Michigan stadium

Back