Drew Bledsoe on Belichick's strategy for QBs, talks Russell Wilson & Tom Brady

I just effortlessly shared this thread with Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. You can too by hitting the share buttons and being logged into your social media platform.

Yeah, I like Bledsoe. He wasn't as successful as Brady, obviously, but, I still like him.
Its hard to hold someone to that standard, he was a very good QB for us, and for sure peaked interest back up for the team during that time. He is also a good guy, always been loyal to his friends on the team.

The Raiders copied the Pats & used Bronx with robbers to defeat the Chiefs.
Here the robber makes the int; DMac bumbled it.

View: https://twitter.com/YooooloSwaggins/status/1315383435020521472

Man he does long drop backs. He is not immune from throwing into coverage he does it more than you think. That was a bad decision there. You are right though, not sure why other teams dont do that more. Another thing was Raiders were
getting pressure with just 4 guys when you can do that, its tough on a QB because you are hurried and have traffic.

Mahomes got exposed by the Pats defense. The problem was that they dropped three sure picks, and of course that daylight robbery of a call on the sack/fumble/INT Corrente decided to blow dead... because Patriots.

Mahomes got exposed by the Pats defense. The problem was that they dropped three sure picks, and of course that daylight robbery of a call on the sack/fumble/INT Corrente decided to blow dead... because Patriots.
I looked it up, actually by pct he has the highest int drop rate. Must have razors on the bad balls.

Back