Dulfins lose draft pics, owner fined

yeah being pissed about a supposed team leader under contract AND DURING THE SEASON talking to a division team about going there=butt hurt fans...

ESPN, SI, and others have writers outright asking why Brady isn’t being punished.

But yeah, it’s only Patriot fans.

She’s a piece of work .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It's amazing how you guys expect all this loyalty from Brady when he was not given an extension after helping to deliver the 6th ring just a few months prior. You guys live in la la land with your ridiculous expectations. It's very sad and only underscores how much Brady still lives in your head despite your professed hatred of the guy. You just can't help yourselves anymore.

It's amazing how you guys expect all this loyalty from Brady when he was not given an extension after helping to deliver the 6th ring just a few months prior. You guys live in la la land with your ridiculous expectations. It's very sad and only underscores how much Brady still lives in your head despite your professed hatred of the guy. You just can't help yourselves anymore.

What’s even more pathetic is you pretending to be Brady’s little knight errant, wandering around using arguments ad ignorantiam, false claims, and lots and lots of wishful thinking.

You know that Brady doesn’t read this board, right?

That your pathetic quest to fail at defending DB12 won’t ever be acknowledged by anyone connected to DB12, right?

That your sad, desperate desire to prove yourself to Brady is a monumental waste of time, right?

Brady lives in our heads?

Really?

And he doesn’t dominate your every waking moment, it seems?

Sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tired of the trollish posts. It's one thing to disagree but many of those posts are designed to troll people intentionally with the language used. Thread ban has been used.

If anyone still wants to entertain her on this topic, feel free to start a new thread in the Brady forum.

You can now return to the thread topic.

Thank you.

I heard the news this afternoon, but just got online and when I saw this thread was on it's 7th page I could predict exactly why.

Let me just say that I laughed my ass off at the Phins getting their tails waxed a little with the draft picks, but suspending their owner was the most
toothless disciplinary punishment I've ever heard. The guy is almost never there to begin with. I didn't think the stupidity
of the Kyler Murray "Do your homework" clause could ever be topped, but here we are a week later and Roger pulled it off.

Well the Watson suspension was handed out less than 24 hours ago...

Side note: I'm pretty sure Fergie currently owns the Dolphins.

View: https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1554527551845957635?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1554527551845957635%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Jimmy Fallon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Burt Reynolds Turd Ferguson GIF

He was about to be a FA. How is that shady?
Do you think Miami was the only team talking to him in 2019?

He was not “about to be a FA”. He had a contract to play the 2019 season with his employer. A pretty important fact, no? He had no right and other teams had no right to discuss anything with him while he was under contract. Do you understand this?

He was not “about to be a FA”. He had a contract to play the 2019 season with his employer. A pretty important fact, no? He had no right and other teams had no right to discuss anything with him while he was under contract. Do you understand this?

Let's not forget Brady put his Brookline house up for sale in early August, 2019 when he was in talks with Stephen Ross. The facts are right there all in black and white.
This should put to rest any continued talk about BB running Brady out of town.

Jerry says it well...

loyalty? nope. not negotiating a contract with another team in your division DURING THE SEASON? yeah, funny how fans might expext THAT.
You're right, it's not about loyalty. To me it's about ethics. If this all happened in August as reported then I consider it more of an ethical problem.
Tom is the greatest QB of all time, no dispute. He is not the greatest person of all time, and he has shown that over the past 3-4 years.

Back