Dulfins lose draft pics, owner fined

Except it makes the player correctly appear to be a duplicitous, sneaky scumbucket...
Haha perhaps, it would have been exponentially worse if he actually signed with the Dolphins. Who knows, maybe that's the real reason he was trying to get out of Tampa's grasp this offseason.

If this was 18-20 months ago I would be really upset right now. Brady should have had his own Bobby Orr statue in Foxboro. He should have enjoyed 40 years of being a Demi-god in New England.

He fucked it up and now I find myself pissed off (and growing). Is he the GOAT? Yes, of course.

He is also a complete asshole.

Last edited:
I don't think any players can be charged with tampering violations. Like when a player is given permission to talk to other teams, that really only protects teams that want to talk to the player/agent, it has no effect on the player themselves from a violation standpoint.
I'd be very interested to know whether Tompa Boy's actions while under contract with NE violated any provisions of his player contract.

Brady shows that he was a duplicitous scumbag during his last season.

What a great role model and leader, eh, Mazz?
What do you expect when you have someone who twice invited a guy with Antonio Brown's behavioral track record to live with your wife and children as an enticement to be a good fella and productive receiver for you?

Also, the timing of this is....convenient, to say the least. :coffee:

Interestingly, the NFL is calling Brian Flores a liar. Saying they found no evidence of him being asked to tank games. Let's see how that plays out as well.
And yet they stated that there is clear evidence that the Dolphins told Flores to focus on the draft, not on winning.

Isn’t that the definition of tanking ?

Back