Dulfins lose draft pics, owner fined

Another timeline point: Gronkowski was retired in 2019. Julian Edelman was not. Julian's 'always a Patriot' line always struck me as a little too rah-rah. He knew this happened. :coffee:

Another timeline point: Gronkowski was retired in 2019. Julian Edelman was not. Julian's 'always a Patriot' line always struck me as a little too rah-rah. He knew this happened. :coffee:

What do you mean Tommy? You're speaking in riddles on this thread! Speak clearly man!

What do you mean Tommy? You're speaking in riddles on this thread! Speak clearly man!
I mean Edelman knew Brady tampered and wanted nothing to do with joining him on another team. Gronkowski probably didn't, and if he has more than two brain cells to rub together, probably feels like an asshole today.

I always thought the somewhat muted response from the locker room after Brady left was just 'the Patriot way', but now you have to wonder how many people actually knew.

I mean Edelman knew Brady tampered and wanted nothing to do with joining him on another team. Gronkowski probably didn't, and if he has more than two brain cells to rub together, probably feels like an asshole today.
Ah, got you now.

Nice of the Dolphins to give us even more reason to despise them.

Suspended thru Oct. 17. That 6 games I think. Didn't some one else get 6 games recently?

Cheers

Tuned into 98.5 for the first time in ages after hearing this.

Shockingly, the Nattering Nabobs are talking about training camp practice and (shockingly) the coach titles.

Edit: lol 2 hours in, they get to it. To the shock of hopefully no one "It was no big deal".

Listen to Sports Radio at your own peril, kids.

:coffee:

Last edited:
Losing a first round pick's not a slap on the wrist.

I misunderstood the article then. I thought it was two 3rd round picks forfeited -- one in 2023 and another on 2024. A first round makes more sense now although they still got off easy considering how other punishments have been.

Also, funny how Brady got 4 games for deflated footballs but absolutely nothing for tampering with another team. I guess location matters. :coffee:

There will be a 'mea culpa' coming from Tom Curran in the coming days, is my prediction.
He got burned as badly as anyone else.
Predictably, Curran is making excuses for his binkie. It'll be interesting to see if Perry or any of his other colleagues call him on this at 6:00 pm on NBC Sports Boston TV. My guess? No.

By Curran referring to a "phantom contract" the excuses have started. Curran will claim that the Pats weren't serious about Brady with that contract and hence Brady was perfectly in his moral rights to talk to another team. The fact that it's illegal in the league will be of no concern to Curran and the other flutters.

This just keeps on giving.

Tampa Bay will begin its 2022 preseason with a home game at Raymond James Stadium against the Miami Dolphins on Saturday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m. ET

This just keeps on giving.

Tampa Bay will begin its 2022 preseason with a home game at Raymond James Stadium against the Miami Dolphins on Saturday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m. ET

Haha! Oh this is beautiful!

Back