Dulfins lose draft pics, owner fined

Speaking of TB pressers, I'd guess there will be some interesting ones in the days and weeks to come. Hopefully he gets asked the right questions. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in Krafts office too.

I'm pretty sure the media will continue to polish Brady's balls for now. Nobody cares that he was phoning it in back in 2019 when all this stuff went down. Nobody noticed
that he checked out of New England about 2 months before the season was over. This tampering/tanking story doesn't have the clout to take the Michigan Methuselah down. He's too big a
story due to the rings and TB12 "mystique". He helps networks by giving them an easy story. For now.

Most likely it's going to take him really sucking at football for somebody to start working him over and others will follow suit in a desperate attempt to harvest the
hits before it's too late to catch the tidal wave of public opinion. And the nail that sticks up must be hammered down. That's how we roll in modern media. Timing
is everything.

Brady has a real chance to lose most of the public clout he has, because there is, in my opinion, the strong potential of a media feeding frenzy going
the other way on the sleazy High Elf.

I'll be a little sad if that happens. By little I mean about 2% with the other 98% of me enjoying the hell out of the fact that I figured out he was a fraud when he was still here chucking balls up into the stands so that he could save himself from taking a hit for his "teammates" and now it appears that I was correct. Not just a cranky bastard. Based on polling more than a few people I know who have always been total Tommites--a lot of people are waking up to the truth and not the golden boy image. People are hopping off the bandwagon in record numbers because you can only make excuses for somebody as out of touch as Brady for so long. He is now woefully clueless about the little people, which is basically everybody outside his elite existence.

damn...didn't think of that. probably right. or gronk. someone to troll the pats or bb.

Seriously, and get ready for that speech.....The Patriots might just get a very brief mention in the speech if they're lucky.

Seriously, and get ready for that speech.....The Patriots might just get a very brief mention in the speech if they're lucky.
If Tom doesn’t pay proper respect to the Patriot organization I could see Kraft Send a couple of henchmen, and they slip roofies in Tom’s drink at a dinner gathering. Then a massage therapist rapes Tom while he’s sleeping. They take pictures and give them to Gisele. Tom wakes up with a raging case of herpes. And Patriots nation lives happily ever after. The End

Thinking....

Everything that Brady could say at his (inevitable) HoF speech would be considered disingenuous by me. Looking back, I don't consider much of what he said over the last 10 years to be authentic at all anymore. Hard to tell exactly when he flipped but I will (generously in my mind) give him the first 10 years.

The most genuine thing he could do in that speech is to talk only about himself and his personal accomplishments. That would be believable for me.

And whoever said that they think his team mates were on to him the last few years has to be correct. There is no way for him to have hidden it 24/7 from them.

If Tom doesn’t pay proper respect to the Patriot organization I could see Kraft Send a couple of henchmen, and they slip roofies in Tom’s drink at a dinner gathering. Then a massage therapist rapes Tom while he’s sleeping. They take pictures and give them to Gisele. Tom wakes up with a raging case of herpes. And Patriots nation lives happily ever after. The End
Bobby knows a few gals in Florida I hear with those very skills... :coffee:

All of this will cum full circle (jerk).

Thinking....

Everything that Brady could say at his (inevitable) HoF speech would be considered disingenuous by me. Looking back, I don't consider much of what he said over the last 10 years to be authentic at all anymore. Hard to tell exactly when he flipped but I will (generously in my mind) give him the first 10 years.
He was getting way more relaxed in front of the media down in Tampa, but the last couple of interviews I've seen with him, he's back into total cliche'-speak. Wary, is how he sounded to me. He'll try to only speak with folks that will throw him softballs until it all blows over. IF it all blows over.
The most genuine thing he could do in that speech is to talk only about himself and his personal accomplishments. That would be believable for me.

And whoever said that they think his team mates were on to him the last few years has to be correct. There is no way for him to have hidden it 24/7 from them.

Yep. Just a matter of time before the levee breaks, but his ex-teammates know that any negative public statement, no matter how true/legit, will create a huge shitstorm and
nobody wants to have to deal with the repercussions.

Back