Dulfins lose draft pics, owner fined

The funny thing Is to me , Bledsoe had just signed a Huge mega year contract.
Brady played well and the team responded, But most coaches would have gone back to bledsoe
when he was cleared to play...
Belichick stuck with the 6th round pick brady and was rewarded until Brady thought he was better than BB.
Brady never gets the chance without BB.

View: https://youtu.be/PiZHNw1MtzI

Brady played well and the team responded, But most coaches would have gone back to bledsoe
Belichick stuck with the 6th round pick brady and was rewarded until Brady thought he was better than BB.

This doesn't wash with the Brady fluffers. Even though it's fact. Nobody wanted Brady in that draft. But Mazz and her fellow travellers will tell you it's not true, that Brady was top class in Michigan and Bill deserves no credit for drafting him as he would have found his way with some other team eventually etc.

But...facts are facts. Nobody rated him, nor wanted him but it was Bill who not only chose him, but gave him his shot fairly even above his franchise QB at the time as you say.

Ask Nick Foles.

This makes it pretty clear that it was Ryan Fitzpatrick that is "that mother fucker" that Brady was referring to.

You mean Fitzie, the Harvard College player, a Boston player, an Irish-American married with 7 kids with one of his sons, called Brady and who's now 12!!!!

Is Tom just on a giant troll effort these days?! I mean what next? He slags off Russell, Orr, Big Papi?

If he goes after Dukin Donunts, that will be the last straw....he'll be truly dead to us all.

Garopolo?
I can't remember the full context of the quote, but he was talking about a team that was pursuing him that wasn't the Bucs, and criticizing them for going with "that motherfucker". If it was the Dolphins, who were clearly pursuing him in 2019 and 2020, then that player would be Fitzmagic.

I can't remember the full context of the quote, but he was talking about a team that was pursuing him that wasn't the Bucs, and criticizing them for going with "that motherfucker". If it was the Dolphins, who were clearly pursuing him in 2019 and 2020, then that player would be Fitzmagic.
I actually saw a talking head say this yesterday. My thought was that MF is a good guy.

and since tb actually said that quote on air, i've also lost respect for him. so much for having a modicum of courtesy about opponents.
i hate it when salespeople slag their competition trying to pitch their stuff. just tell me why your stuff is worth it. he didn't have to say a word, let alone that.

It could just as likely be Brees. DB12 wanted to play for Sean Payyton and going to the Aints would be the easiest way. I think Brees was thinking about retirement that year too.

You have to wonder if he's currently tampering with the Dolphins, yeah.

The question is whether he still wants to work with Ross. Sure, he wants to be a part-owner, but the water might be over that dam. As thin-skinned and non-self-aware as
Tommy is he probably figures the big yacht meeting was a screw job even though he was just as dirty as Ross.

He might be building his new Shangri-La just down the street from the stadium, but his plans to have an easy commute to the office didn't seem to work out too well.

They'll probably end up in Brazil by the time this thing reaches terminal velocity.

I remember the quote. I thought he was referring to Jimmy G and 49ers.

and since tb actually said that quote on air, i've also lost respect for him. so much for having a modicum of courtesy about opponents.
i hate it when salespeople slag their competition trying to pitch their stuff. just tell me why your stuff is worth it. he didn't have to say a word, let alone that.
And when said sales person is off the phone what are they saying about you??

Back