Earl Thomas says...

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
“I worked my whole life for this,” he wrote. “I’ve never let me teammates, city or fans down as long as I’ve lived and don’t plan on starting this weekend. With that being said, the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten.

The Sleestacks didn't want to give him his money. With that "disrespect" and his 500K a week to play a game I guess he'll still be alright

“I worked my whole life for this,” he wrote. “I’ve never let me teammates, city or fans down as long as I’ve lived and don’t plan on starting this weekend. With that being said, the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten.

The Sleestacks didn't want to give him his money. With that "disrespect" and his 500K a week to play a game I guess he'll still be alright

Compare this to how the Steelers are dissing Bell and it's comedy gold.

Compare this to how the Steelers are dissing Bell and it's comedy gold.

I can't see a way out of it for Pittsburgh. Bell wants double the going rate for top RBs. You can't pay him that and they are screwed without him.

Excellent.

I can't see a way out of it for Pittsburgh. Bell wants double the going rate for top RBs. You can't pay him that and they are screwed without him.

Excellent.

Even better, his OLine has started publicly chattering about him. And Tomlin might as well be Caldwell.

Back