Edelman did not travel to Miami

Depends on the final score.

My only thought was to get him a little action, take a hit or two before the playoffs

Not sure whether a couple hits followed by another two weeks off would help much, but i was hoping to see him, if only to reassure me that he'll be there for the divisional round.

Cheers, BostonTim

Not sure whether a couple hits followed by another two weeks off would help much, but i was hoping to see him, if only to reassure me that he'll be there for the divisional round.

Cheers, BostonTim

For him to get that 1st route, hit over. Not for anything Other than his own peace of mind.

do they really need JE to beat the Dolphins?

Not with an effective Amendola in the lineup. Somebody to make a few key first downs.

Look, we can play match-up games which is nice to speculate on, but more important than that is the extent to which the Dolphins are willing to fight for no reason.

Logic would dictate that they will put in a half-hearted effort and the Pats will wrap it up, but you never know when a couple of guys will decide to get prideful.

I'm not assuming anything, but I'd love to see the Pats playing hard and executing well. And keeping that cheap-shot dirtbag Suh as far away from Brady as possible.

Guess the divisional is where it counts. Funny he started that divisional game when Welker got hurt. Only good thing about that year was his ass being drafted

Nink didn't make the trip, either.

So you're telling me that Amendola did.....

giphy.gif

Hightower, Vollmer not spotted either...

Hmmmm. Not great. Chan Jones is struggling with a toe injury as well.

Bloody hell, do we need the bye week or what.

Patriots officially rule out LB Dont'a Hightower, WR Julian Edelman, CB Justin Coleman, OT Sebastian Vollmer, DE Chandler Jones and LB Jonathan Freeny for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Of the group, Jones leads the team in sacks (12.5) and he sustained a toe injury that was added to the injury report Thursday.

Well that stinks.

Personally, I think this is a huge mistake. Edelman has been practicing for two weeks, this week in pads. He'll be rusty as hell by the divisional game and probably should have taken a few series on Sunday. Hightower will get two weeks of rest and could likely play some, too.

If this is a "rest them" for the playoffs situation, HFA is huge, and everyone that could get on the field for however many plays should be on the field.

Bloody hell this is a joke now. Jones and Hightower out now as well? We don't even have Freeny as back up for HT.

So bb is resting his injuried players. Amendola , mccoutry & Chung should be playing

one thing i heard pointed out this week on
nflta i believe is that getting treatment for injuries is much more challenging on the road and flying can aggravate them. couple that with traveling there 2 days early and i get it.

one thing i heard pointed out this week on
nflta i believe is that getting treatment for injuries is much more challenging on the road and flying can aggravate them. couple that with traveling there 2 days early and i get it.

Yep Willie Mac and Heath Evans were talking about that. The flight causes joints to swell and can really hinder progress and rehabbing

Back